Sign in to follow this  
PhantomSailor

Container bug

8 comments in this topic

Players
297 posts
9,106 battles

So collecting a container is taking a long time now for some reason!

Collect a container get's placed on the deck, then lifted under the deck.. section lifts back up and another container is placed on the deck by the crane.

This was never here before the 0.6.3 update.. this is so annoying.

Players
14 posts
6,176 battles

Same here. The single container animation is annoying enough already, but now it is played twice as described. Just let me select a preferred type and give me the contents autmatically as soon as I have the points for it and be done with it without any animation (the animation is a preparation for disappointment the most time anyway).

Players
14 posts
6,176 battles

I have been playing an hour ago and it still happened (the newest patch was installed just before starting the game).

Players
297 posts
9,106 battles

Have you tried to delete pref file and do an integrity check?

Because I opened 5 containers like 8 hours ago and didn't have any issue. The containers went on deck and didn't get placed under deck (did open one by one).

Beta Tester
109 posts

As for container bug - really few are lucky enough when they get last working super container as gold one - my friend get 3 gold containers a day when rest have all the time last one that wasn't gold... I'm sure he is very lucky one and happy above all else but still it is a bug that need be fixed for all other captains that tries to get gold container and fail since the update...

[BUBS]
Players
20 posts
8,921 battles

I cannot remember the last rim I got a super container.

Also does anyone know when we receive our bonus for the 6.3 test please?

Sign in to follow this