Sign in to follow this  
Badass_Preacher

Mouse problems since the last patch

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
8 posts
7,218 battles

Yesterday after the big patch, I noticed some unresponsiveness in my mouse when switching to artillery cam and back. Sometimes I had to click the button multiple times to get out of the artillery camera. Then today after the hotfix/small patch, my mouse has even bigger issues, not being able to scroll through ships in the menu or even select them by clicking. This happens after I have played the first match and come back to the menu. Mouse works perfectly fine in any other game or program.

I already tried deleting the preferences file, and it did not help.

Edited by Badass_Preacher

3 answers to this question

Players
8 posts
7,218 battles

If you have nothing constructive to say, then why bother responding at all... If the game calls it "artillery camera" then that's the term I'll use in my explanation of the issue.

Edited by Badass_Preacher

Players
3 posts
5,789 battles

Having similar issues myself. Seems to be a 'dead zone' in the port area which covers the middle of the ship selection wheel and some of the ship display as well. You can't scroll, click or drag around when your mouse is in this dead zone. To select ships you have to scroll them to either edge of the screen.

I've also just played a match where the pre match clock and scenario instructions didn't vanish, and my gun crosshairs didn't load in. Fortunately I was in the Clemson so could adapt to a certain extent, but had it been a high tier CA, it would have been impossible.

Have WG actually done any stability testing for this update?

Edit: Seems to be a common issue, see here

Edited by The_Crimson_Typhoon

Sign in to follow this