Sign in to follow this  
Salentine

can't select some ships in port

10 comments in this topic

[DAVY]
Players
1,542 posts
9,023 battles

i use the Wargaming compact 4 row port, i can't select any ship from the 2nd column to the 5th column and 2nd to 4th row - the ones in the red box if you scroll them left and right you can select them, but then the next ships are aren't selectable, no mods installed...

cant%20select_zpscl7br3vj.png

Edited by Salentine

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,328 posts
5,744 battles

I had the same problem.  I had a game in my GK.  I then almost got stuck in the battle report at the end of battle because i couldn't click the return to port button, but thankfully pressing esc worked.

I then couldn't select the Bismarck (on the 100 secondary hits mission) until it was away from the edge of the screen towards the centre of the carousel - luckily I have enough ships to allow me to select it but i definitely couldn't select my Warspite.

Then I went into a game and it got worse:

wows_184.jpg

1. text remains at top of screen
  2. no yellow/blue turret icons in middle of the screen to tell me which guns are aligned on target
  3. turrets appear to have not moved on ship icon in bottom left of screen despite the fact you can see they clearly have.
  4. (no pictured) no reload timer on the bottom of the screen when firing.

All was fine yesterday.  All broken today.  Vanilla client.

I'm not sure what the bug fixing was meant to achieve... but it appears to have introduced more bugs.

Beta Tester
25 posts
6,171 battles

I had the same problem.  I had a game in my GK.  I then almost got stuck in the battle report at the end of battle because i couldn't click the return to port button, but thankfully pressing esc worked.

I then couldn't select the Bismarck (on the 100 secondary hits mission) until it was away from the edge of the screen towards the centre of the carousel - luckily I have enough ships to allow me to select it but i definitely couldn't select my Warspite.

Then I went into a game and it got worse:

1. text remains at top of screen
  2. no yellow/blue turret icons in middle of the screen to tell me which guns are aligned on target
  3. turrets appear to have not moved on ship icon in bottom left of screen despite the fact you can see they clearly have.
  4. (no pictured) no reload timer on the bottom of the screen when firing.

All was fine yesterday.  All broken today.  Vanilla client.

I'm not sure what the bug fixing was meant to achieve... but it appears to have introduced more bugs.

I had same issue, needed to restart when were in the game. It fixed it, then i played 1 game without issue. Then that bug/issue came back.. sight. So game for me is now unplayable cos UI isnt working, do not wanna restart game after 1 or 2 games.. 

Edited by Sadeburgh

Players
8 posts
7,218 battles

Same thing is happening to me.

Yesterday after the big patch, I noticed some unresponsiveness in my mouse when switching to artillery cam and back. Sometimes I had to click the button multiple times to get out of the artillery camera. Then today after the hotfix/small patch, my mouse has even bigger issues, not being able to scroll through ships in the menu or even select them by clicking. This happens after I have played the first match and come back to the menu. Mouse works perfectly in any other game or program.

I already tried deleting the preferences file, and it did not help.

Edited by Badass_Preacher

[TAW]
Players
54 posts
18,653 battles

Exactly the same problem as OP described. Tried to fiddle with different carousel filters and settings, but the bug persists. Only restarting client helps.

[C-F-C]
Weekend Tester
74 posts
9,774 battles

same problems here - GJ on releasing untested patch :nerv_fish:

Time to swarm WG with bug-reports.

Edited by BJEagleDK

Players
3 posts
2,721 battles

Can confirm, same stuff happening on my end too.

Hopefully they can get this sorted in an emergency maintenance or something soon. :)

Players
8 posts
7,218 battles

Well, the menu issues seem to have been fixed. However, the unresponsiveness with getting in and out of the artillery camera continue. Also I've noticed sometimes when I fire one salvo of torpedoes, all my torpedo tubes go on the cool down/reload timer.

Sign in to follow this