Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
owlwiserjp

This post will be deleted, but ... Wordwarships is a hackers festival ...

54 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
2,891 battles

Are there any cheats for World of Warships (WoWs) out there?
Yes, there are, many players are getting free resources on the Internet, such as cheating of the most different types.
Wordwarships developers are destroying the game. I never bought and I will not buy anything from wargame, because there are many players using cheating. In a battle with my ship Germany, battlesship, KONIG, I was less than 500 meters from an enemy destroyer, invisible, he used smoke, after a few minutes he became visible, used smoke again and became invisible, for 5 more times he used smoke becoming invisible to Less than 500 meters from my ship, I hit several shots and it did not cause damage, I was hatred and I did not remember to record ... Wargame needs players, hacker or not, to see if some idiot buys ships, dobloons and other filth...
Wargame destroyed the good game ... Stupid hackers are having fun at the expense of suckers who buy items .... I'm not stupid, so I will not buy it while the hackers are having the party. When they start banning hackers, then yes I will buy ...

• Cool 1

Players
104 posts

Well, there are usually cheaters in every multiplayer video games, maybe somewhere more, maybe somewhere less. The major problem is if developers give or not much effort on contrasting them by using anti cheats software.

Anyway didn't see any cheater yet in this game.

• Cool 1

[MDV]
Beta Tester
571 posts
11,644 battles

Yes, there are, many players are getting free resources on the Internet, such as cheating of the most different types.
Wordwarships developers are destroying the game. I never bought and I will not buy anything from wargame, because there are many players using cheating. In a battle with my ship Germany, battlesship, KONIG, I was less than 500 meters from an enemy destroyer, invisible, he used smoke, after a few minutes he became visible, used smoke again and became invisible, for 5 more times he used smoke becoming invisible to Less than 500 meters from my ship, I hit several shots and it did not cause damage, I was hatred and I did not remember to record ... Wargame needs players, hacker or not, to see if some idiot buys ships, dobloons and other filth...
Wargame destroyed the good game ... Stupid hackers are having fun at the expense of suckers who buy items .... I'm not stupid, so I will not buy it while the hackers are having the party. When they start banning hackers, then yes I will buy ...

LMAO.... less than 500 meters.

Mate..... learn the mechanics!

Beta Tester
49 posts

misunderstood-thousand-sons-that-post-ga
  • Cool 5

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,108 posts
11,650 battles

misunderstood-thousand-sons-that-post-ga

Your username is Black Legion, your picture is of a Thousand Sons quoting Loyalist rhetoric... :amazed:
  • Cool 5

[-TXG-]
Players
2,368 posts

I suggest you look up a cheat to use smoke on the forum to cover up your post then you won't look like such a Edited :)

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to insult

Edited by VMX

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Yeah yeah & the world's flat & only 5k old

Actually a certain group of people you might be referring to claims the world is 6000 to 10 000 years old. 5000 years is too young, even for them. :P

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles

I was less than 500 meters from an enemy destroyer, invisible, he used smoke, after a few minutes he became visible

During the "few minutes", that "invisible" destroyer would kill you like 10 times again and again.

Your username is Black Legion, your picture is of a Thousand Sons quoting Loyalist rhetoric... :amazed:

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania heresy intensifies

• Cool 2

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,678 posts
5,569 battles

Doesn't that just mean he is very chaotic?
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

I am still waiting for the first guy to post such a topic and include a replay..... 

xupfav.jpg

• Cool 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,088 battles

Mate, when you turn 10 next year and your voice starts to break then come and revisit this post, otherwise, if you're older than this just do us a favour and stay away from drugs, they seem to have damaged your brain already.

Beta Tester
622 posts
10,926 battles

Sounds like he used the 'Permasmoke' and 'ninjadodge' hacks you can get from Illbelieveanything.com

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,770 posts
10,668 battles

Doesn't that just mean he is very chaotic?

Order is just one of many possibilities offered by Chaos :great:

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

10240026.jpg
  • Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,340 posts
5,195 battles

I'm not stupid, 

Edited 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to insult

Edited by VMX

[CATS]
Players
14,664 posts
10,879 battles

Once upon a time....

Next time put THAT before your post.

Sign in to follow this