You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hiro_016

never flame at your team, cause it make you look like idiot.

27 comments in this topic

[ANIME]
[ANIME]
Players
170 posts
6,340 battles

Hello captains, recently i played a game with Yamato. 

in random battle everyone knew that you are going to meet different range of skills and play style players.

then i has an argument with a USN tier 9 DD, what happened is our tier 10 INJ CV is losing against enemy CV (same ship). 

and then what our CV try to do is go for enemy CV with the hope that he/she can finish the jobs. in my opinion i believe is not that bad decision because losing all your fighter, the only way to win is to get rid of enemy CV (believe me how important fighter is)  

DD: then he said they CV is good

me: well what do you think tier X stand for? 

DD: you clearly don't play this game much, many Tier 10 are trash... 

me: well to get to tier 10 obviously know what you doing. 

then he stop and flame on our CV for trying to strike enemy CV... and not cover him. 

what i'm think: did he even saw what happened to our fighter? and why CV need to cover him specifically? 

in that time i was petty much sat in row 7 H. because is BBs is in row 8.5 then 2 min later their in row 9 to 10 while i'm tanking in 7 H, burning and talk to myself "this is fine, this is fine , this is fine......" 

while this happened DD still flame at CV now he start t talk to enemy team and told them to report CV. 

in the same time i said: lol look at our BBs (u know why) 

DD:the reason we lose this game is Yamato

what i'm think:..... wait..... what?.....LOL?

me: why are you salt and flame the team (lol)

DD: you are that kind of trash i talking about

me:....................... are you crying?

DD: you will be trash in next game

GAME END

at this point i'm LMAO.

the worst is he didn't really do that much, contributed to one captured that it and somehow he end up with 100 more exp than me lol.

to be honest i only done 33k in that game, cause there is nothing for me to shoot but today every game i dealt 100K damage+ with Yamato except in this game.

What i'm try to say here just because you play bad is didn't mean you actually bad, we all can agree that not every game you will play well because of so many factor that affect the result in game. going around and flaming people not gonna make you win more game.

if you are new to the game, don't scare to try out different play style, do whatever you think is right. after all game is decide for release tress not increase. 

post-1002276027-0-33705500-1466594092.jpg

Edited by Teitoku_Yuuji_Kazami
  • Cool 2

[PMI]
Players
2,350 posts
5,540 battles

You must be new to the internetz...

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,404 posts
13,815 battles

and then what our CV try to do is go for enemy CV with the hope that he/she can finish the jobs. in my opinion i believe is not that bad decision

a429ccf6ca6cf46b9d7ca761f83331b7_j-jonah

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

I asked a DD for smoke, got blown off, someone commented that I should shut up and just play, I said 'git gud' or 'l2p xxxxx' ...

One minute later a hidden Amagi shot me from stealth ( behind an island ) and removed 42k hp from my Moskva. 

But I still think the Fletcher could have easilly smoked me up, I probably wouldn't have been in the position I was when I got deleted so I don't feel particulary crappy over it. Well, not over what I said, ofc I did feel crappy about being deleted so early in the game. And it was my first win. 

So far Moskva seems... different. I haven't had a single decent game in her yet :(

• Cool 2

[ANIME]
[ANIME]
Players
170 posts
6,340 battles

a429ccf6ca6cf46b9d7ca761f83331b7_j-jonah

is might be stupid but you never gonna get any strike in, if you play a lot of CV you will know that if enemy CV can rekt your fighter then your strike planes not gonna end well.

[ANIME]
[ANIME]
Players
170 posts
6,340 battles

I asked a DD for smoke, got blown off, someone commented that I should shut up and just play, I said 'git gud' or 'l2p xxxxx' ...

One minute later a hidden Amagi shot me from stealth ( behind an island ) and removed 42k hp from my Moskva. 

But I still think the Fletcher could have easilly smoked me up, I probably wouldn't have been in the position I was when I got deleted so I don't feel particulary crappy over it. Well, not over what I said, ofc I did feel crappy about being deleted so early in the game. And it was my first win. 

So far Moskva seems... different. I haven't had a single decent game in her yet :(

you properly have more experience than me, but i only played Moskva in test sever. 2 type of game play that work for me,

1st stay far away and keep fire HE, you really tanky in general (if you not show broadside) this will give you time to dodge shell while burning people down.

2nd hug waifu......(island) and surprise attack people, since you shell is not balance, citadel CA outta nowhere is really satisfy. is shall say again "CA" not battleship

note alway point full forward on against BBs even with Yamato i only took 4k average.  

but again you properly have more experience than me.

Players
1,674 posts
9,118 battles

:amazed:

1. very entertaining story. You should make a movie out of it - hire David Lynch if possible to make everything even easier to understand.

" me: well to get to tier 10 obviously know what you doing. "

Yeah. See El2azer's pic for that one.

Players
440 posts
5,824 battles

And I could very much have been that DD (except I do not insult others + I do not play tier X DD)....

1 Your CV was clearly a useless tier x 10. (2 of my clanmates are among the 10 best CV players on the server so I know what a good CV does)

- He got his fighters destroyed for nothing it seems

- Tried to go after the enemy CV afterwards

- Didn't try to help the DD

Clearly all the things not to do with a tier x CV (gameplay is different at tiers under 8)

2 To get to tier 10 far too many players died their way up.....These days I am not surprised to see 1-3 unicums to good players per team but a sea of reds....

I would expect most players to be at least average at tier 10 but no, majority is still red.

But I also agree plenty of high tiers DD players have no idea how to play, but on the other hand plenty of BB, CV are no better.

[UNICS]
Players
1,205 posts
15,017 battles

Well i dont have a X , because i dont have premium time , i have 2 unlocked but i am unable to purchase them , so you saying i dont know what im doing? money buys you things

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

1st stay far away and keep fire HE, you really tanky in general (if you not show broadside) this will give you time to dodge shell while burning people down.

I went with reload mod not range mod, 19.1km should be plenty. And range mod when taking AAA range in slot 2 kinda makes her really derpy anyway so not going to use that setup, and I like the AAA bubble being big seeing I'm such a big target.

2nd hug waifu......(island) and surprise attack people, since you shell is not balance, citadel CA outta nowhere is really satisfy. is shall say again "CA" not battleship

It's Russian, never expect balance when playing with or against Russian ships Comrade :trollface: I went into training room with her and I never melted BB's so quickly from 6km as with Moskva shooting citadels with that dmg and rof :popcorn: To bad people in randoms don't want to sit still and give me their short range broadsides. The issue I have is really with my lead, the shell arcs need some adjusting to coming from Donskoi ( or Zao or Hindenburg ). 

note alway point full forward on against BBs even with Yamato i only took 4k average.  

Bow can be overmatched so afaik it's better to angle a bit and try to catch shells on your well angled broadside?

but again you properly have more experience than me.

My experience with Moskva isn't that high atm, I will try and increase on it though :honoring: 

Almost forgot... you know how many BB Kurt's, CA Steve's, DD Kevin's and CV Bob's can fail their way to tier X? Yup that's right, all of them. 

Well i dont have a X , because i dont have premium time , i have 2 unlocked but i am unable to purchase them , so you saying i dont know what im doing? money buys you things

If you are held back by economy and don't want to invest in premium time ( because of intermittent play time's? ) it's always possible to buy some XP and credit flags? We also have a lot of ways to gain +100% xp cammo's and some with +20% credit income?

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,323 posts
9,079 battles

git gud and l2p :P
Edited by Shaka_D

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

git gud and l2p :P

I'm trying :hiding: 

:D

Players
884 posts
7,302 battles

To me there are two very separate issues. It's a video game, and you have people who play it well, and you have people who play it badly. Not surprising and not very interesting. Then you have insulting other people.

Then you have the people who think playing a video game badly EQUATES deserving to be insulted. Now this is really bizarre, and if you think this way, I'd seriously consider taking a step back and getting out of the basement. These folks are mildly entertaining as psychopathological case studies, but yeah they do look like idiots.

Most people out there in the random queue are really cool, but some of these people... Not new to the internet (online for 23 years and counting).

[POP]
Players
313 posts
7,680 battles

never flame at your team, cause it make you look like idiot.

I kind of agree.

Can I have a lollipop now? :child:

[ANIME]
[ANIME]
Players
170 posts
6,340 battles

To me there are two very separate issues. It's a video game, and you have people who play it well, and you have people who play it badly. Not surprising and not very interesting. Then you have insulting other people.

Then you have the people who think playing a video game badly EQUATES deserving to be insulted. Now this is really bizarre, and if you think this way, I'd seriously consider taking a step back and getting out of the basement. These folks are mildly entertaining as psychopathological case studies, but yeah they do look like idiots.

Most people out there in the random queue are really cool, but some of these people... Not new to the internet (online for 23 years and counting).

not disagree that i'm kinda insult him but hey i don't flame at people... for having a bad game...

this guy is clearly not saw that our CV is not having a good day.  

"Then you have the people who think playing a video game badly EQUATES deserving to be insulted." 

are you talking about this? "after all game is decide for release tress not increase." 

but respect man, your experience is older than me :teethhappy:

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,135 posts
5,909 battles

Totally against it! However not so happy either as mtm78 stated when you ask for a support from your team/team mates or particular ship(s) and you don't get it.

[ANIME]
[ANIME]
Players
170 posts
6,340 battles

it just a statement, you don't really know if that person is tier 10 player or not but the best way to confirm is if he have a tier 10 ships. 

even with help from premium and stuff you still have to play a lot of game. 

i see your point but can you see my? you just can't tell.

[ANIME]
[ANIME]
Players
170 posts
6,340 battles

I'm trying :hiding: 

:D

keep trying man, you might hate it but you might actually doing very well but you don't feeling good about it.

when i play Izumo i feel like that guy in the class, who don't stand out that much. (useless) 

but i have the most WR + good number of game too.

[ANIME]
[ANIME]
Players
170 posts
6,340 battles

1. very entertaining story. You should make a movie out of it - hire David Lynch if possible to make everything even easier to understand.

" me: well to get to tier 10 obviously know what you doing. "

Yeah. See El2azer's pic for that one.

not gonna but i think is really funny. being in the same position with that DD(no support) i also got flame by DD himself...

D20A124A701123838177795604480_28b119f5c4

[ANIME]
[ANIME]
Players
170 posts
6,340 battles

Totally against it! However not so happy either as mtm78 stated when you ask for a support from your team/team mates or particular ship(s) and you don't get it.

it's fine sir, after all this is my opinion about the game.

"""However not so happy either as mtm78 stated when you ask for a support from your team/team mates or particular ship(s) and you don't get it."""

but in the same time, the whole team didn't get support too. nobody else complain except him. 

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

it's fine sir, after all this is my opinion about the game.

"""However not so happy either as mtm78 stated when you ask for a support from your team/team mates or particular ship(s) and you don't get it."""

but in the same time, the whole team didn't get support too. nobody else complain except him. 

Worst thing was, I think we steamrolled enemy and we lost just a few ships. The Fletcher played well.