Sign in to follow this  
AdmiralYatsumi

Disconnecting in every game

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
5 posts
540 battles

Since my request for help has been ignored in the general forum I try it again here.

I know now 100% for certain that my Disconnections from the game are not on my side. I run no mods, I have re-installed the game. I ger my internet through the cable. And no other game that I play has any issue with disconnections. Neither does World of Tanks.

World of Warships MUST have a bug that causes a disconnection in basically every game I play. And they usually happen every 5 minutes.

I basically DEMAND help from a representative now...

3 answers to this question

Players
1,048 posts
20,181 battles

Since my request for help has been ignored in the general forum I try it again here.

I know now 100% for certain that my Disconnections from the game are not on my side. I run no mods, I have re-installed the game. I ger my internet through the cable. And no other game that I play has any issue with disconnections. Neither does World of Tanks.

World of Warships MUST have a bug that causes a disconnection in basically every game I play. And they usually happen every 5 minutes.

I basically DEMAND help from a representative now...

Hey! If you use Windows 10, 8 or 7 with low specs PC, (RAM, storage space, Broadband speed) it might be the cause of the problem, if you could post the specs of your machine including OS, CPU, Graphic card, amount of RAM and available and storage space it would be useful, i might be able to help you.

Otherwise write a ticket to Technical support, they are always very helpful. You are not alone.

Players
5 posts
540 battles

Alright here's my specs (i am not very technical so I hope I provided the right/enough information. (Problem is I got everything in Dutch, I hope this won't be too much of a problem.

Naam van besturingssysteem    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Versie    10.0.14393 Build 14393
Andere beschrijving van besturingssysteem    Niet beschikbaar
Leverancier van besturingssysteem    Microsoft Corporation
Systeemnaam    DESKTOP-HIMK7SQ
Systeemfabrikant     System manufacturer
Systeemmodel    System Product Name
Systeemtype    Op x64-gebaseerde PC
Systeem-SKU    SKU
Processor    Intel® Core™ i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 MHz, 4 core('s), 8 logische processor(s)
BIOS-versie/datum    American Megatrends Inc. 1808, 21-6-2016
SMBIOS-versie    3.0
Versie van ingesloten controller    255.255
BIOS-modus    UEFI
Fabrikant BaseBoard    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Model BaseBoard    Niet beschikbaar
Naam BaseBoard    Basiskaart
Platformfunctie    Desktop
Status beveiligd opstarten    Ingeschakeld
PCR7-configuratie    Binding niet mogelijk
Map met Windows    C:\Windows
Systeemmap    C:\Windows\system32
Opstartapparaat    \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Landinstelling    Nederland
HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer)    Versie = "10.0.14393.206"
Gebruikersnaam    DESKTOP-HIMK7SQ\Gebruiker
Tijdzone    West-Europa (zomertijd)
Geïnstalleerd fysiek geheugen (RAM)    16,0 GB
Totaal fysiek geheugen    15,9 GB
Beschikbaar fysiek geheugen    12,5 GB
Totaal virtueel geheugen    18,3 GB
Beschikbaar virtueel geheugen    13,9 GB
Ruimte voor wisselbestand    2,38 GB
Wisselbestand    C:\pagefile.sys
Hyper-V - Modusextensies VM-monitor    Ja
Hyper-V - Extensies voor adresomzetting op tweede niveau    Ja
Hyper-V - Virtualisatie ingeschakeld in firmware    Nee
Hyper-V - Bescherming tegen gegevensuitvoering    Ja

Players
1,048 posts
20,181 battles

Sorry, i dont read Dutch that well, although i understand and speak it a bit more, it is well rusted, lack of practise.

I understand that you are using Widows 10 Home ,which could well be the source of your problem...

This version of the OS limits your ability to allocate to the game quantity of RAM it needs for it to run smoothly, plus it limits your broadband width as well, not mentioning the amount of RAM used to run totally unnecessary background apps.

This alone is enough to cause your game to crash, even so you might have 16 Gb of RAM, if you have a lot of apps running in the background, combined with limited broadband speed, it can results on the symptoms you described, i had similar issues and it have been getting worth with each new update from the last 5'x, because not only the game is memory hungry, but this increases with every update i have seen so far, although a little less lately.

I described my situation with a low-specs system lacking memory and GPU power before upgrade and Windows settings twicks, it worked for me, read the introduction comments before doing anything and dont forget to create a restore point!

You will need some very useful apps, you can find them simplky by goggling them they are easy to find, download and use.

1) Add_Take_Ownership_with_Pause_to_context_menu  (run this one as many times you still do not have access to all Windows files, WITH the "Show hIdden Files" selected).

2) add_gpedit_msc_by_jwils876-d3kh6vm

Then to optimise your Brandband use.

3) namebench-1.3.1-Windows  Very useful, it will find the fastest DNS available for you but be aware that some of them can be unstable and that their performances variates enopugh for me to run it nearly every say to check on them, this makes a very visible difference to your broadband speed once your OS is fine tuned.

Here is the topic link with links to solutions i used and know it worked with the same OS, hope it helps. 

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/71095-playing-wow-in-windows-10/page__fromsearch__1

Edited by ThinderChief

Sign in to follow this