Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
giebe

Suggestion: for game improvement and reason to play

4 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
5,211 battles

Dear WG. Finally I have Missouri, it think it was a great idea to add t9 ship for free XP,. You should give bonus/reward to someone who had that idea. Trust me, I know what I am talking about, I work in game industry since 15 years :) already. 
About Missouri. I spent really over 6 months (was grinding free XP before) to grind free XP and also spent real money on last weekend free XP discount sale just to get it finally. 
The problem is..since I have it I have no reason to play wows now. 
Please consider adding next tier 9 ship to grind for free XP or something like that. It really works, keeps people playing and encourage new to play.
It means that you also make money on it cause I am sure a lot of people buy free XP just to get that ship .. especially at the end when not much grinding left. 
It is also great reason to earn free XP at all. So in my opinion it has almost pros and has no real cons cause that ship is not free at all. As you know it is not easy to get so much free XP so finally it is a great reason to keep playing the game, ranked seasons etc. cause far far away there is a reward you can watch any time in tech tree and put your hand on it one day.
WoWs is my favorite game since it was released, please keep up good work, dont break it and make it even better with ideas like that one.
Wish you all the best,
G.

Players
6,008 posts
7,043 battles

Please consider adding next tier 9 ship to grind for free XP or something like that. It really works, keeps people playing and encourage new to play.

Believe in WG. They now how to please their players ;)

And you have a new upcoming cruiser line. So there will always be something to do here.

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

About Missouri. I spent really over 6 months (was grinding free XP before) to grind free XP and also spent real money on last weekend free XP discount sale just to get it finally. 
The problem is..since I have it I have no reason to play wows now. 

Don't you think it would be better to look for other motivations to play? Or to quit if you can't find any. I can see that earning such premium ship can be a motivation for some players to play but I imagine it to become boring after the second or third if it is the only reason to play.

[NED]
Players
4,194 posts
11,706 battles

Not seeing it as the main reason to play. But I highly like the Missouri mission. I can easily buy the free XP. Enough on my elites/ prems to buy an entire armada of Missouri's. But I like the sport of earning it all the way to 750. I wouldn't mind if WG made more "shadow lines" to be earned this way.

Sign in to follow this