Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zerstoeroer

USS Black. Thanks Wargaming.

20 comments in this topic

Players
325 posts
8,599 battles

You made one of the strongest DDs even stronger. A DD that has radar and can camp in smoke all at the same time. How fun it will be to play other DDs now. Hey, we just made a brokenly overpowered ship that's even more op than the Belfast (just imagine a Belfast without citadel, better concealment and great torps. Balanced.). But it's no problem, because only very few players will have it to completely ruin your gaming experience. Thanks, I guess. And nevermind that this is the dumbest argument in gaming history.

And in a couple of weeks you will ask yourselves how the BB population could have possible increased even more.

Thanks WG, your developers make me question the human intellect.

Edited by Zerstoeroer

Players
386 posts
12,297 battles

How fun it will be to play other DDs now.

Why does that bother you? You don't even play DDs.

And in a couple of weeks you [xxx] will ask yourselves how the BB population could have possible increased even more.

Why on earth would the presence of a powerful destroyer increase the BB population? 

• Cool 1

Players
325 posts
8,599 battles

Why does that bother you? You don't even play DDs.

Why on earth would the presence of a powerful destroyer increase the BB population? 

1) I do play DDs, up to t8 on the German line right now.

2) Because the Black counters other DDs and not BBs. 

Just wait until you run into a couple of them.

[CR33D]
Players
3,207 posts
17,286 battles

Yesterday and today i saw black 2 or 3 times and each time they died really fast without doing anything. They were useless...

Players
6,008 posts
7,043 battles

We had the same discusion when Flint was introduced.

We all disliked the Altanta in smoke. Well... Minotaur?

Now lets look into the future. Russian DD with radar?

Players
6,008 posts
7,043 battles

Yesterday and today i saw black 2 or 3 times and each time they died really fast without doing anything. They were useless...

Overconfident I quess.

Players
45 posts
4,181 battles

Free kill ship confirmed :trollface:

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

when people are racist :teethhappy:
  • Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles

Ok, reality check:

Is the ship blatantly overpowered? Yeah, stupidly so, there's no counterplay, when it comes to cap denial this seems to basically be a "needs to be banned in any semi-competitive mode at her tier" kind of ship.

Will this ship break the game? O course not, it will be extremely rare, certainly for the time being, but even in a couple seasons time - the amount of people having it will be small and even those having her aren't going to use her all the time.

Beta Tester
265 posts
18,622 battles

You made one of the strongest DDs even stronger. A DD that has radar and can camp in smoke all at the same time. How fun it will be to play other DDs now. Hey, we just made a brokenly overpowered ship that's even more op than the Belfast (just imagine a Belfast without citadel, better concealment and great torps. Balanced.). But it's no problem, because only very few players will have it to completely ruin your gaming experience. Thanks, I guess. And nevermind that this is the dumbest argument in gaming history.

And in a couple of weeks you will ask yourselves how the BB population could have possible increased even more.

Tier 1...

you have a +/-0 almost mirror MM

no radars/hydro's

no hard choices like what ammo type to use (you only have HE)

no CV's

you should try it... its the perfectly balanced world that you seek

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles

Tier 1...

you have a +/-0 almost mirror MM

no radars/hydro's

no hard choices like what ammo type to use (you only have HE)

no CV's

you should try it... its the perfectly balanced world that you seek

It's not, russian boat is OP :P 

Players
440 posts
5,824 battles

As said above, tier 1 is the solution.

Hilarious to see some not good DD players complain about other DD while they overwhelmingly play.......BB.

USS black = uss flint -> NO - DM - missouri (or put any other ship with radar + decent guns) = no more flint or black.

[NEKO]
Players
61 posts
6,344 battles

I have seen them twice. 

EVERYONE was immediately focusing on them - even shooting blind, ignoring other targets ... 

In both occasions they died at the first half of the battle ... 

Reminds me of Bruce Willis standing at the corner of Harlem, with appropriate slogans ... 

Yeah ... even if he was pretty tough guy ... But that being said, it also puts some warning lights up - it seems way too logical to assume that at some point in the future the superunicorns (and other stubbornly persistent folks with average winrate over 50 - you know - statistically it just takes longer to get to rank one with 50.5% win rate) WILL get the ship that is mother of all overpowered ships ... So they can feel themselves like Chucknorrises. That guy would not had any problem standing in abovementioned street corner and surviving the week.

493722b46d949bdc045d84800b5e6f89.jpg

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

I have seen them twice. 

EVERYONE was immediately focusing on them - even shooting blind, ignoring other targets ... 

In both occasions they died at the first half of the battle ... 

Reminds me of Bruce Willis standing at the corner of Harlem, with appropriate slogans ... 

I laughed at this, a little too much :teethhappy: