Sign in to follow this  
Sael_

Update 0.6.3 Feedback - Chat changes

11 comments in this topic

[AIM]
WG Staff
202 posts

Captains,

Please share all feedback regarding the chat changes in Update 0.6.3 below in this topic.

Thank you :)

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
922 posts
11,241 battles

I have a very weird bug that when i type suddenly the chat window switches between active/inactive rapidly, like you where pressing the Enter key very quickly, negating all keyboard input. Also it seems that some sent messages ingame just disappear and you have to send them twice. Happens mostly after the first bug appears.

Players
104 posts

Chat in combat clearly need some improvements:

- We need options to adjust contrast/transparency. Sometimes i hardly see what peoples write.

- We need options to move the chat in a better position. In the actual position it cover a part of our aim (!!!!!!!), and i find myself to have enemy ships under chat box every time, and then i have to zoom out even if i shouldn't (!!!!!). [same for ribbons!]

- Maybe options to change texts' colors too.

- You can disable a players' text, but they can keep spamming with quick messages (with F3, F4, F5...) and on mini map with ctrl+click. So an option to completely mute such players would be nice.

- Need an option to disable/mute a player permanently (not only for a single match).

- Need an option to mute the whole enemy team if wanted.

About Chat in port:

- There's still bug where the chat keep getting wiped or messages disappear. I constantly lose most part of Clan's channel messages.

[NED]
Players
27 posts
8,833 battles

I'm unable to activate voice chat in Divisions, since april 2, anyone else having this problem?

Beta Tester
109 posts

same here - neither me nor any of my friends (12ppl) can't use voice chat since the update - its really annoying to use other chat software in wows again... Fix it pls

[FISU]
Players
1 post
2,596 battles

Same here. No voice chat after update. My friend stopped playing the game until it's fixed.

Players
721 posts
10,603 battles

Suggestion:

Add tabs to the chat panel, that way we could have a way to chat with people that are in port when the player is in battle and vice-versa.

E.g. 1 tab named "Battle chat" and another named "General chat" where the 2nd would allow people to interact with people outside the current battle.

Sign in to follow this