Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ligolo

Two years after, still the division bug

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
9 posts
5,610 battles

Don't run for a division with the submarine or you be locked for ... I don't know, a long long long time

wow.png

[DREAD]
Players
453 posts
7,651 battles

The patch notes say it cannot be played and will be removed in the next patch, so why are people even attempting too? It has been stated repeatedly that subs will never be in WoWs.

Weekend Tester
477 posts
4,742 battles

The patch notes say it cannot be played and will be removed in the next patch, so why are people even attempting too? It has been stated repeatedly that subs will never be in WoWs.

Are you stupid? That submarine locks out whole game if you create division while having it selected. How should people know that they should not look at it when first time opening game after patch? Happened to me too.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,142 posts
2,240 battles

We apologize for this unforeseen issue.

The submarine-in-division issue has been fixed. The fix will be released with 06302 micropatch planned for release at 05:00 UTC March 31, 2017

There will be a down time of approximately 1 hour.

This patch will also fix the voice chat issue.

• Cool 2

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
968 posts
10,894 battles

When patch day rolls around a good habit to get into is to check the forum before going into the game. This way you have a good chance of being made aware of any bugs that may have crept into the game and can avoid them, if possible.

This is true of ALL games.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,345 posts
14,955 battles

When patch day rolls around a good habit to get into is to check the forum before going into the game. This way you have a good chance of being made aware of any bugs that may have crept into the game and can avoid them, if possible.

This is true of ALL games.

Im Clever I DO THAT ALL THE TIME.......

OK OK its only because patch day is also a work day.... and i leave for work while my PC is still applying the patch.

Players
285 posts
12,387 battles

We apologize for this unforeseen issue.

The submarine-in-division issue has been fixed. The fix will be released with 06302 micropatch planned for release at 05:00 UTC March 31, 2017

There will be a down time of approximately 1 hour.

This patch will also fix the voice chat issue.

So now I have to wait for patch to play the game again? That is just great, WG be proud of your programming team  =/

The game is just stuck, not even closing client in task manager or running it in safe mode helps =(

Edited by AmashPrevails

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Maybe people want to have a look at the submarine first and then open a division to play with friends without changing the ship. This bug appears not just if you want to start into a battle (which is disabled anyway, even when trying alone) but when you create a division while the submarine is chosen.

So now I have to wait for patch to play the game again? That is just great, WG be proud of your programming team  =/

The game is just stuck, not even closing client in task manager or running it in safe mode helps =(

If you start the game after 5 minutes of waiting (so the division is deleted by the server) and/or do an integrity check you can play just fine.

• Cool 1

Players
285 posts
12,387 battles

Maybe people want to have a look at the submarine first and then open a division to play with friends without changing the ship. This bug appears not just if you want to start into a battle (which is disabled anyway, even when trying alone) but when you create a division while the submarine is chosen.

If you start the game after 5 minutes of waiting (so the division is deleted by the server) and/or do an integrity check you can play just fine.

It works now, ty I was a bit impatient =)

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,553 battles

My my, good thing we already saw that coming as we tested it on the testserver..... oh wait.....

Why do we have a testserver again?

Listening to feedback and preventing features going live that noone wants can't be the reason either right?

Edit: Oh and don't even start with "but it was supposed to be a surprise" as you even announced it with the PTS Patchnotes.....

Edited by Miessa3

Sign in to follow this