You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Titanity

Submarine error

10 comments in this topic

Players
82 posts
12,556 battles

When i invite or try to do something with the new submarine. Then my habour gets bugged...

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

When i invite or try to do something with the new submarine. Then my habour gets bugged...

That's intentional to make you read the patchnotes in the future.

• Cool 1

[MIRAI]
Players
1,125 posts
9,918 battles

This happens if you select the submarine and invite someone to a division.

Close client, wait some minutes (10?) and log in again.

A fix should come soon.

Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles

That's intentional to make you read the patchnotes in the future.

I read the patchnotes and there was no mention of it. The main "WoWs" portal, News Section, shows a date for the patch notes as "03/28/2017"  ( I do wish that they would use the EUROPEAN format!)

Now, if they alter the patchnotes (and they have today again, for example) they should update the date also, to signal to people that there had been a change. They could even add the word "UPDATED" in bold capital letters somewhere.

Now, of course we know that they had to update the patchnotes yesterday because they carelessly got some of the details about the missions wrong.

So they put in an update to clarify. But got THAT wrong as well!  :D

Wargaming do not strike me as a company who believe in "attention to detail". They are not Swiss :honoring:    or German :honoring: that's for sure!

EDIT: Just seen that WG have admitted that this is a bug. My comments about attention to detail stand. I can add sloppy testing to that (as a former software tester).

Edited by Admiral_H_Nelson

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,683 posts
7,242 battles

I read the patchnotes and there was no mention of it. The main "WoWs" portal, News Section, shows a date for the patch notes as "03/28/2017"  ( I do wish that they would use the WORLD WIDE format!)

FTFY

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

EDIT: Just seen that WG have admitted that this is a bug. My comments about attention to detail stand. I can add sloppy testing to that (as a former software tester).

w2m9y43knioy.jpg

so much for detail :trollface:

• Cool 2

Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles

w2m9y43knioy.jpg

so much for detail :trollface:

My comment stands regarding the testing. The OP is a victim of a bug. This is a bug that they should have caught.