You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hedgehog1963

Warning! Controls have been reset to default.

18 comments in this topic

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,683 posts
7,236 battles

Just in case anyone else has changed the keys they use to steer the ship (I use the arrows) that has been reset.  Don't go into battle before resetting them like I just did.

• Cool 5

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,345 posts
14,949 battles

Just in case anyone else has changed the keys they use to steer the ship (I use the arrows) that has been reset.  Don't go into battle before resetting them like I just did.

Is that you excuse for driving your BB in a straight line???????  :hiding:

I play default so not an issue.. But I think this happens whenever they tweek or make control changes.. Pain in the butt realy

[-TXG-]
Players
2,368 posts

Did that on NA yesterday even though I knew and took screenshots of my settings the day before...It's tough being a forgetful lefty sometimes :)
  • Cool 1

Players
2,233 posts
14,314 battles

Good info.  Thank you

[BONI]
Players
1,063 posts
9,326 battles

Cool. I think the only keys I rebound were consumables to Q, E and R. Defaults are too far from WASD.

Players
151 posts
9,183 battles

This will be me when I'm frantically pressing a key that I'll forget to re-bind.:teethhappy:

NGAgZ.gif

Dammit WG! Stop nerfing us lefties.:trollface:

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,050 posts
29,725 battles

I was disappointed and luckily I had a screenshot for my keybindings for situations like these.

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,683 posts
7,236 battles

Info about reset is in the patch notes...

Yeah and who reads patch notes?

[SCRUB]
Players
1,984 posts

Yeah and who reads patch notes?

Believe it or not, I was thinking about putting this line in my post as well, but thought: 'nah, someone is going to mention it for sure' :)
  • Cool 1

Players
178 posts

I cannot target the enemy aircraft now, sure it was control+LMB,  but where does it go in settings????? So I also can't select anything on the map??

Edited by TheRonson

[K_N_M]
Players
294 posts
5,673 battles

Arrows? Voluntarily deactivating the WASD hack??

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,683 posts
7,236 battles

Arrows? Voluntarily deactivating the WASD hack??

I have difficulties with fine motor movement and I always catch keys that I don't want to press if only WASD is available.  The arrow keys are in a space of their own between letters and numberpad and the forward and back keys are aligned.

[BONI]
Players
1,063 posts
9,326 battles

Also, whose idea was it to bind AA on/off to P of all keys? Couldn't it have been something even less convenient, like Scroll Lock? I set it to Z.

[TOAST]
Players
1,990 posts
25,644 battles

Did that on NA yesterday even though I knew and took screenshots of my settings the day before...It's tough being a forgetful lefty sometimes :)

I did the same thing, took screenshots of control settings a few days prior to update, took 3 minutes to change from default settings. We were warned about this in the on the 6.3 PTS patch.

Still having a delay on zoom on target, most ppl use shift, I use MB4, I have to click a couple of times to get zoom.