You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SeaWolf7

warships.today ?

28 comments in this topic

[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles

Sorry could find a thread relevant soooo...Warships today has been down for days ....does anyone know what's going on with this and why?:unsure:

Thank you.

[TOAST]
Players
1,992 posts
25,644 battles

NA and RU are working fine, I think it is just EU,

[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles

K thnx iJoby....Why so many problems with Eu... all the Edited time..:facepalm:
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks 

Edited by Asklepi0s

[TOAST]
Players
1,992 posts
25,644 battles

K thnx iJoby....Why so many problems with Eu... all the Edited time..:facepalm:

Being a Web designer and owner myself.

I think the Admin of the Site could be having some tech problems (Could be a database problem or damage), I dare say all will be well soon, but the Admin should put some info on his main front page (homepage).

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,345 posts
14,949 battles

Sorry could find a thread relevant soooo...Warships today has been down for days ....does anyone know what's going on with this and why?:unsure:

Thank you.

Ive logged a ticket with them today. waiting for a reply will post here when i get it
Edited by T0byJug

[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles

Ive logged a ticket with them today. waiting for a reply will post here when i get it

thnx Tobyjug...

[UNICS]
Players
1,208 posts
15,028 battles

its not the WG API , its warships.today , wows-numbers working fine

I miss warships.today its way better than wows-numbers

Edited by Ysterpyp

[EW_YK]
Players
439 posts
10,686 battles

I think the Admin of the Site could be having some tech problems (Could be a database problem or damage), I dare say all will be well soon, but the Admin should put some info on his main front page (homepage).

Those are some high assumptions. Here's something to chew on, what if the EU API is using different interfaces than the others or has different ways of exposing data etc (REST / SOAP). The EU section was the only one that ever showed the presence of corrupt snapshots which would suggest that there API is not really that generic :)
  • Cool 1

[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles

its not the WG API , its warships.today , wows-numbers working fine

I miss warships.today its way better than wows-numbers

Agreed. Fustrated as Had a couple of days off work, wanted to improve figures and work on getting some numbers up, but no numbers/info avail. Typical. Ill go back to work and the site will be back up lol.:teethhappy:

[TAITO]
Players
325 posts
4,917 battles

Yeah been sending them few messages.

Its has got problems for longer time now.

But now its not working at all.

[RPS]
Players
74 posts
1,510 battles

It worked sort of a few days ago but didn't fetch any of the most recent results, then it stopped working all together.

Sad as well as I found the site better than any of the other I tried.

• Cool 1

[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles

I find the statistics more helpful on this website and although the info has NOT been spot on accurate of late (due to whatever communication errors with Wg stats) its still a great indicator of where and what you can improve on etc due to its graphs and ability to see individual statistics on individual ships or tiers, win rate, damage etc. Lets hope they get this sorted Asap.

[UNICS]
Players
1,208 posts
15,028 battles

nvm

mine is showing 3,700 battle where i have 5000+ so still not working correctly

Edited by Ysterpyp

Players
503 posts
1,785 battles

NA and RU are working fine, I think it is just EU,

Yeah, it has been a consistent problem with EU warships.today for the last couple of months. I've stopped using it as it seems to work less than half the time.

Btw. not trying to be a hobby moderator here, but does this belong in the gameplay board? Since it's about a 3rd party site it should go in "Off-topic", no?

[TAITO]
Players
325 posts
4,917 battles

Update:

2016-03-27 WOWS EU database is corrupted due to hardware error. We are attempting to restore. During that time, data will be unavailable. Apologies for the inconvenience.

• Cool 1

[TOAST]
Players
1,992 posts
25,644 battles

[quote name=

Those are some high assumptions. Here's something to chew on, what if the EU API is using different interfaces than the others or has different ways of exposing data etc(REST / SOAP). The EU section was the only one that ever showed the presence of corrupt snapshots which would suggest that there API is not really that generic :)

[quote name=

Update:

2016-03-27 WOWS EU database is corrupted due to hardware error. We are attempting to restore. During that time, data will be unavailable. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Was I right with my high assumptions? :) lmfhao

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,683 posts
7,236 battles

Yeah, it has been a consistent problem with EU warships.today for the last couple of months. I've stopped using it as it seems to work less than half the time.

Btw. not trying to be a hobby moderator here, but does this belong in the gameplay board? Since it's about a 3rd party site it should go in "Off-topic", no?

I think it is relevant here.

Players
503 posts
1,785 battles

I think it is relevant here.

No offense meant, but how? Wows.today isn't an official site and whether or not a 3rd party stats site works or not does not really have anything to do with gameplay. Not that it seems to be any hard rules on it as it crops up a fair amount of random posts here.

Maybe I'm just used to more strict forum rules and etiquette *shrugs* 

[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles

No offense meant, but how? Wows.today isn't an official site and whether or not a 3rd party stats site works or not does not really have anything to do with gameplay

:amazed: errrr....except when its to do with the results of your gameplay in WOWS....yeah?

I did look at starting this elsewhere but I thought it would get a faster inform and response result here too...

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,683 posts
7,236 battles

No offense meant, but how? Wows.today isn't an official site and whether or not a 3rd party stats site works or not does not really have anything to do with gameplay. Not that it seems to be any hard rules on it as it crops up a fair amount of random posts here.

Maybe I'm just used to more strict forum rules and etiquette *shrugs* 

I'm not taking offence - this is polite discourse. 

Relevant because it is stats generated by gameplay.  Stats drive people in this game.  That site breaks down your daily performance very well.

So yeah, don't be that guy trying to be the forum police.

• Cool 1

[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles

Update:

isn't that last years date?:unsure:

[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles

information from Warships today is there but still inaccurate and corrupt...way off. And my name is just question marks. :(