Sign in to follow this  
Mangrey

0.6.3 Zuiho First game

51 comments in this topic

Beta Tester, Players
628 posts
11,995 battles

and probably the last .....

WTH ...... i cant attack ships near islands ..... I cant hit shite with bombes (long live Autodrop   .,!,,   )  The Tir 6 Crusier still have there AA boots ..... you(WG) are not helping this game ..... if you want to fix that good CV players play low tir then FIX  the CVs Mid and High tir.... is that really so hard to see ?....... lower the AA on BBs .....boost it on DDs, and remove the add damage on the AA boost (Mid,high Tir)

Ps. and yes im going to whine about this untill WG fix the BS ..... Might even start translate in to Russian and use there forums.... since it seem that EU WG dont care or care enugh ......CARE we are the customer, im not saying we are allways right ....but work with us so make the game better. 

mang

• Cool 1

Players
849 posts
2,954 battles

I'm not going to even bother playing tier IV and V CV's when I patch the client. They're just getting sold for credits. It's incredible that Wargaming has made such a drastic change while being completely ignorant of the reason WHY people were clubbing at the lower tiers. It's because high tier CV gameplay is crap, too much AA, too little rewards for your efforts which means it's not enjoyable. So what will people do? Go to the lower tiers, where "no fly zone" AAA death bubbles don't exist outside of Clevelands and the gameplay is actually more fun (unless your opponent has an AS Bogue... that's just dull).

The new controls while they address some minor niggles don't actually solve the core issues surrounding CV gameplay. Being stuck with a single module, having a blind roll of the dice with a chance to roll up against someone with a full AS setup when you're full strike without fighters. That's not winning by skill, that's just kicking you in the balls and saying "lol [edited]you deal with it".

You will tell from my stats that I haven't played the game in ages, not since the massive change to commander skills. I have to be honest WG are giving me fewer and fewer good reasons to spend time and money on their products with every patch as they appear to be completely incompetant and fixing even the most basic of gameplay mechanics and seem to be determined to undermine their community at every turn.

• Cool 4

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,071 posts
9,777 battles

You forgot you can't torp the smoke anymore neither. kekekeke no more sealclubbing and funs for you

You mean more sealclubbing Fun with kamikaze and Imperator because now you are imun to planes. 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester, Players
628 posts
11,995 battles

is they dont want that how about improve the mid/high tir game play so there is no need to go kill low tir players ?

make it worth for CV players to play mid/high tir that will stop the clubbing.

mang

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,414 posts
5,070 battles

You mean more sealclubbing Fun with kamikaze and Imperator because now you are imun to planes. 

Kamikaze can see Tier6 and 7 CVs so its only half worthy Sealclubbing. Imperator approved.

Alpha Tester
26 posts
1,072 battles

This update is bad af. Revert it ASAP. 4-5 tier carriers became unplayable. Atleast make it so that the ALT is available untill I get to tier 6 or give tier 6 for free. Unbalanced crap, think about being tier 5 carrier against tier 6...

• Cool 2

Players
849 posts
2,954 battles

Kamikaze can see Tier6 and 7 CVs so its only half worthy Sealclubbing. Imperator approved.

Heck I'd say even the Konig Albert recieved and indirect buff, since it can only get auto dropped... very easy to throw the AI off target. This is the most stupid point about it, they did the change to "prevent seal clubbing" when they have the REAL clubbing ships like Albert/Nikolai etc which are now even MORE effective, because they now don't worry about their one achillies heel... their pitiful or non-existant AAA defence rating. So yeah, nice job Wargaming... can tell you REALLY thought that one though.

This is what I mean... every time they meddle in the game mechanics they end up missing the point entirely and actually make things worse!

• Cool 1

Players
849 posts
2,954 battles

"Think about being tier 5 carrier against tier 6..."

This is another point, did they give tier IV and V CV's preferencial MM? Otherwise that's just going to be straight up idiotic as your opponent will just crapall over you with strafing runs and there is NOTHING you can do in return.

[TOAST]
Players
1,974 posts
25,610 battles

OH WG, What have you done? there must have been a better way to restrict T4 T5 CV's from seal clubbing, surely. as iChase said, "You didn't use your brains WG, you used a sledgehammer"

Beta Tester
806 posts
7,984 battles

I suggest more of you dust off your high tier CV and come play with the big boys in t10.

Beta Tester
320 posts
6,296 battles

Get it right, they seal club because its easier to pad stats against players that have no idea.

[TOAST]
Players
1,974 posts
25,610 battles

I suggest more of you dust off your high tier CV and come play with the big boys in t10.

​I will one day, only reached T6 ATM :) (2 Months a CV Player)

Beta Tester
806 posts
7,984 battles

Get it right, they seal club because its easier to pad stats against players that have no idea.

Man how I wish they did it all the way up to t8...I never will understand the whole point of people having a bunch of t10 yet they close t5/6.

Players
849 posts
2,954 battles

Why? So I can have long queue times, with insignificant rewards and where the AAA bubbles are akin to everyone running full AAA spec from a few patches ago? It's not enjoyable, the micromanagement required for the high numbers of squadrons too also makes it frustrating... not beacause of the numbers but because the UI is so unresponsive and clunky. It's not an enjoyable experience.

(Before anyone checks my stats and says "but you don't have high tier CV huuduurrr" I played the Essex and Taiho a LOT in CBT, obviously those records disappeared with the account wipes).

[PORT]
Modder
1,492 posts
10,960 battles

Now I get the same XP&Credits with Midway/Taiho than with other ships of that tier. I'm fine. :honoring:

Beta Tester
806 posts
7,984 battles

Why? So I can have long queue times, with insignificant rewards and where the AAA bubbles are akin to everyone running full AAA spec from a few patches ago? It's not enjoyable, the micromanagement required for the high numbers of squadrons too also makes it frustrating... not beacause of the numbers but because the UI is so unresponsive and clunky. It's not an enjoyable experience.

(Before anyone checks my stats and says "but you don't have high tier CV huuduurrr" I played the Essex and Taiho a LOT in CBT, obviously those records disappeared with the account wipes).

Oh so you mean in t5/6 where most ships have garbage AA it was fun to just drop and delete people? And no with the hard nerf at those tier, the more CV who que up for t10 means less wait time.

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,309 posts
9,063 battles

Don't bother arguing with him, he's a troll and has hardly played cv's. He is not inclined toward empathy of any sort so ignore his smugg remarks. The little fella doesn't even like cv's so everything he says about them presently reflects a natural biggotry toward them and those that play cv's.
Edited by Shaka_D

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,071 posts
9,777 battles

Oh so you mean in t5/6 where most ships have garbage AA it was fun to just drop and delete people? And no with the hard nerf at those tier, the more CV who que up for t10 means less wait time.

Plus the overall meta is more pleasant. Finished my 5th T10 so now I'm stuck at playing T10 in all lines I have one or I'm "sealclubbing"?  

Better not bring out any more low tir prems and pull all below T7 from the client /shop if that's the ofical point of view.  Perhaps WG should remember there is no game without players going back and play on all Tirs not just T10 

[PMI]
Players
2,301 posts
5,457 battles

Don't bother arguing with him, he's a troll and has hardly played cv's. He is not inclined toward empathy of any sort so ignore his smugg remarks. The little fella doesn't even like cv's so everything he says about them presently reflects a natural biggotry toward them and those that play cv's.

4k games, 59 of them in CVs, the poor brainfart should not be near CV threads but meh...

Beta Tester
806 posts
7,984 battles

The only thing I HATE about CV is when they are 2 tier under me and have no chance, not enough t10 cv.

[PMI]
Players
2,301 posts
5,457 battles

The only thing I HATE about CV is when they are 2 tier under me and have no chance, not enough t10 cv.

Your highest CV is a Saipan, something you want to share with us that would remove the "dumb liar" tag off your head?

Players
1,537 posts
6,437 battles

Chaps, I've lost the will to comment at the moment on the forums regarding CV's.  WG have completely lost sight of CVs and each patch that passes just highlights that fact. 

The thing is, I know the reason why they do things like they do and its all about £££££, pure and simple.  There is ALWAYS an angle to everything they do, trust me.  We poor peasant players have very little say in the long run. Only if profit is failing hand over fist  will they remotely give a suger what we say.  

Example:

Did any CV player really expect them to take away manual aim for tier 4-5 CV???? Of all the things wrong at the moment with CV's they change this? Pathetic if you ask me :tea_cap: 

Average CV players are (on purpose) being squeezed between tier 6-8 games. WG have killed the lower tier CV games and higher tier are economy/XP/Creds busted. I wonder where all the premier CV Ships are going to be placed? Already have one (tier 7) and I wonder where the next ones will be. 

WG know where to make a killing and its tier 7-8.

Anyway, enjoying BB's at the moment :great:  Easiest line to play by far!

Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles

Only a good thing that CVs had their manual drop on low tiers removed, experienced CV players seal clubbing was rampant instead of them playing on higher tiers with players that are more challenging to dispatch.

Sign in to follow this