You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
P2Win

T10 Premium..?

41 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
808 posts
7,984 battles

I wonder if we will ever see this in WoWs...As someone who enjoy T10 gameplay, It would be much welcome to those of us who play those tiers.

Players
29 posts
4,981 battles

It would be nice if we can get the Musashi as a premium teir ten and if you can buy it with free xp like the Missouri.

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
128 posts
4,474 battles

T10 premium: definietly nope

But T10 reward ship like what we have in WoT for Clan wars or for personal missions is quite possible.

It would be nice if we can get the Musashi as a premium teir ten and if you can buy it with free xp like the Missouri.

Musashi is quite possible to appear as a hardcore campaign reward in my opinion thanks to Haifuri collaboration. The model will differ from Yamato because the Musashi in the series has the original hull, so expect drastically less AA but 2 more 155mm mogami turret on the sides.

Edited by Nishizumi77
  • Cool 1

[TTT]
Players
1,841 posts
7,390 battles

Username checks out.

But honestly I hope that there will never be a t10 premium. If you want one, you can buy a premium camo for a t10 though. You'll get the credits and XP you'd expect from a premium. Only thing that a t10 with premium camo can't do that premium ships can is train commanders from other ships, but once you have a 19 point captain on your t10 you can do it indirectly through elite captain XP.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Username checks out.

He didn't say the tier X premium should go any good did he :P

As to Musashi I am expecting it as tier 9 reward ship like Black. Less armor, less AAA, probably gun stats worse off course as well. 

Beta Tester
808 posts
7,984 battles

Username checks out.

But honestly I hope that there will never be a t10 premium. If you want one, you can buy a premium camo for a t10 though. You'll get the credits and XP you'd expect from a premium. Only thing that a t10 with premium camo can't do that premium ships can is train commanders from other ships, but once you have a 19 point captain on your t10 you can do it indirectly through elite captain XP.

Well there is premium for practically every tier except T10. Maybe this would bring more people into high tier matches.

[TTT]
Players
1,841 posts
7,390 battles

Well there is premium for practically every tier except T10. Maybe this would bring more people into high tier matches.

Aren't there enough people in higher tier matches already?
  • Cool 2

Players
2,743 posts
15,621 battles

better not , if they do better sell for free xp

lol how much would it cost like 1.5M?

sry  i support the if...then, but imho i dont think a tier 10 premium would be a good thing.

also i suspect the OP to be a troll i mean c'mon enjoying tier 10 gameplay? that sounds fishy to me

[AAO]
Players
230 posts
5,952 battles

Aren't there enough people potatos in higher tier matches already?

Corrected it for you because you spelled it wrong.

Dont want to see new players at T X sailing without clue what they should be doing. Just like i have seen one player in Saipan. It was his first battle in CV and he had less than 400 games. He also had tirpiz.

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,787 posts
10,685 battles

It would be nice to see some special (pity that we didn't get an ARP one :P ) tX ship/ships.

HOWEVER a ship like that would REALLY need something more than just a freeXP cost (which is, let's face it, just a different kind of "pay us for gold to convert your XP" for players willing to pay). I think the ship itself - or the right to buy it if purchasable - should be definitely tied to some special requirements impossible to complete without having at least one tX in your port.

...then again, I'm a person who believes that premium ships in general should only be unlocked to people after their first battle in a silver ship on appropriate tier. Maybe not the same type of ship necessarily (although woe be to a Saipan player who never played CVs before) but the tier? I don't think that would be an unreasonable requirement, really...

Edited by eliastion
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
808 posts
7,984 battles

lol how much would it cost like 1.5M?

sry  i support the if...then, but imho i dont think a tier 10 premium would be a good thing.

also i suspect the OP to be a troll i mean c'mon enjoying tier 10 gameplay? that sounds fishy to me

Not trolling. I been only playing t10 99% of the time for months now lol...Seems to be less special people there.
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
808 posts
7,984 battles

Just out of interest what is the quickest way of getting to tier 10, disregarding any illegal stuff?

Focus on that one ship line that you want, camo, premium etc. 

Or be like me pay $$$$$$ and convert.

[CR33D]
Players
2,949 posts
14,953 battles

That would bring more potatoes into top tier battles and thats what we dont need.

• Cool 2

[AAO]
Supertester
109 posts
6,934 battles

Not trolling. I been only playing t10 99% of the time for months now lol...Seems to be less special people there.

Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for this account?

Beta Tester
808 posts
7,984 battles

Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for this account?

two fiddy five. Enjoy sealclubbing. Like most MMO people typically play to get end game (t10) I don't see why there are so many dislikes.

Players
2,743 posts
15,621 battles

What about the Buffalo? Have seen that one on different sites. Does anybody know anything?

http://shipcomrade.com/ships/buffalo

last think i heard was that its probably coming  with the line split as a light cruiser TX variant.

but not really sure on this one

[LEGIO]
Players
585 posts
7,554 battles

last think i heard was that its probably coming  with the line split as a light cruiser TX variant.

Hope so :) Will be a nice cruiser :) Maybe the same concept as with the Missouri?

Players
120 posts
2,765 battles

She's a heavy cruiser though. The 'Buffalo' in game is not the same as the real life Buffalo, which was a light cruiser.

Players
2,743 posts
15,621 battles

She's a heavy cruiser though. The 'Buffalo' in game is not the same as the real life Buffalo, which was a light cruiser.

i know what shes actually like in the game files but that will be changed acording to what i heard (like turrets and armament)

its not gona be a premium ship !

Players
120 posts
2,765 battles

i know what shes actually like in the game files but that will be changed acording to what i heard (like turrets and armament)

its not gona be a premium ship !

It doesn't make any sense for them to make a heavy cruiser model and turn it into a light cruiser, it's probably going to be a clan battles reward ship.