Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Brynhildr

Not sure if this is a bug or not

4 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
2,479 battles

Hi there not sure if this is even the right place to ask this but here goes.  I have a Campaign Task that might be bugged.  It is task 6 in mission 5 on the Science of Victory Campaign I have had one completion done for some while and just had a game in my Kuma  that I gained 3 achievements in which pleased me so was expecting this to complete the task  but I look and am still showing only 1 completion of this particular task.  Is this a bug or am I completely not understanding this particular task?  Thank you.

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

Hi there not sure if this is even the right place to ask this but here goes.  I have a Campaign Task that might be bugged.  It is task 6 in mission 5 on the Science of Victory Campaign I have had one completion done for some while and just had a game in my Kuma  that I gained 3 achievements in which pleased me so was expecting this to complete the task  but I look and am still showing only 1 completion of this particular task.  Is this a bug or am I completely not understanding this particular task?  Thank you.

i think that is the one with heroic achievements? if you only get honorary achievements they dont count...

Sign in to follow this