Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ajappat

Ways to compare stats from now to upcoming patch

7 comments in this topic

[MCREW]
Weekend Tester
477 posts
6,343 battles

I'd be intrested to compare my current DD and CA performance to post 0.6.3 patch games. It's easy enough to save my current state, since it's simply what every stat page and wows profile shows right now, but how to seperate games I play in future from current statistics and how to conviniently save such statistics? Is there site that does this automatically or program that could read replay files and gather all info into nice package? I'm not really into manually filling every game results into exel :)

Edited by ajappat

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

I have no idea, the best solution I can come with is doing some screenshots last 2 weeks, last month etc...

[CATS]
Players
19,849 posts
12,377 battles

Either Copy&Paste the stats and save them or use some Apps for WoWs stats.

WoWs Analytics does that.

[THESO]
Alpha Tester
18,658 posts
6,078 battles

Yes, you can. But you have limited dates to chose from and cannot select yourself.

Because the site obviously can not store all daily datasets but aggregates them periodically. 

Players
58 posts
11,611 battles

1. Go to Warships.today, look at the stats you had over the last week/month, make screenshots of everything you find interesting.

2. Wait for 0.6.4, play for one week/month, go to Warships.today, look at your stats of the last week/month (the time after 0.6.4), compare to screenshots.

3. Profit $$$

Sign in to follow this