Sign in to follow this  
reforam

[feature request]: Smoke shells, ALT details for destroyed ships, split fire, re-enter battle as observer

2 comments in this topic

[H_M_S]
Players
8 posts
4,475 battles

• How about adding smoke shell munitions? Could be useful for providing cover for allies from a distance.
  • When pressing ALT, I'd like to also see the details for destroyed ships (with a different design, to make it easy to tell apart)
  • I'd like to have the option to split my artillery's aim to 2 directions - half of the guns aimed to one direction and the other half to another direction
  • While a battle is still going on, and after my ship's been destroyed and I've left the battle - I'd like to re-enter the battle as an observer until it's over

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

• How about adding smoke shell munitions? Could be useful for providing cover for allies from a distance.
  • When pressing ALT, I'd like to also see the details for destroyed ships (with a different design, to make it easy to tell apart)
  • I'd like to have the option to split my artillery's aim to 2 directions - half of the guns aimed to one direction and the other half to another direction nope won't happen, been requested a lot of times and WG has always said it's not going to happen.
  • While a battle is still going on, and after my ship's been destroyed and I've left the battle - I'd like to re-enter the battle as an observer until it's over press SHIFT after you're death ( don't leave the battle ofc! ). 

Sign in to follow this