Sign in to follow this  
VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Premium modules as Supercontainer reward

21 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
5,395 battles

Hello there!

Wg recently added "premium modules" or "premium upgrade" as Supercontainer reward. The idea of that was nice, but unfortunately most of them a pretty useless. And if you want to sell it, you get only 625k credits, what makes these things the least valuable things what you can earn of a Supercontainer. And the other thing, what really...really frustrates me, that since these things are in, i got only these kind of things when i opened a supercontainer. Nothing else, only premium modules. Numerically i got 5! times premium modules in a row (or at least 4), if i remember correctly. One of my friend got two supercontainers and both of them give him 2 premium smoke modul. And i think not we are the only one. So i wish the game developers would do something with these things. They should immediately reduce the chance to get these things, or make them more useful and much more valuable. Because i think this is ridiculous. Just think of it guys. Who would use a radar module instead of concealment in a cruiser? Or Spotting aircraft mod instead of aiming or aa mod.  I find only the speedboost thing useful. But you will sell the others for BS 625k. I hope WG Gods will listen to the poors. :teethhappy: 

I wish you a wonderful day!
Yours sincerely, Voice

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,131 posts
11,675 battles

My last two SC have been garbage.

These modules.

Can't complain or the WG apologists will say we're ungrateful for getting free stuff :teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,090 battles

WG don't really play their own game the way we play their game. They created and implemented these 'amazing' modules thinking we'd all be amazed at how clever and kind they are in giving us free stuff.....well, if they can't see their own failure then they'll never see it. They've already proven they never truly listen. They do what they want, and right now they're screwing up the game something chronic, step by step. We need to get David Attenborough out here to see if he can find the elusive community members again. Not even sure if any of them are still alive.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,131 posts
11,675 battles

WG don't really play their own game the way we play their game. They created and implemented these 'amazing' modules thinking we'd all be amazed at how clever and kind they are in giving us free stuff.....well, if they can't see their own failure then they'll never see it. They've already proven they never truly listen. They do what they want, and right now they're screwing up the game something chronic, step by step. We need to get David Attenborough out here to see if he can find the elusive community members again. Not even sure if any of them are still alive.

All you'll find are their familiars posting on their behalf, claiming everything is fine and we should all be grateful. 

[OSC]
Players
2,731 posts
10,263 battles

Sub_Octavian is using them, so they are fine and no need to change them (But they are monitoring the situation.)
  • Cool 1

[SNUBS]
Beta Tester
164 posts

The DD speed boost is the only one i use of the premium modules but im keeping the rest on the off chance they get a buff.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,131 posts
11,675 battles

The DD speed boost is the only one i use of the premium modules but im keeping the rest on the off chance they get a buff.

They're worth so little that we all might as well hold onto them. 600k or so is easily earned in an hour or less. 

[BAZI]
Beta Tester
2,674 posts
8,724 battles

Jep, the speed-boost one is actually pretty decent. The alternatives in that slot are pretty meh and zipping around with extra speed for 3 minutes is a cool thing, especially on some ru-DDs.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,131 posts
11,675 battles

I used to think having a junk module stopped you getting more in SC but that 100% isn't true lol

Beta Tester
70 posts
7,574 battles

ah yes new thread about this garbage... but as WG said "players wanted change" so now to get same amount of credits from old SC (10kk) you only need 16 modules SC (11 for me to go)...

I just can't see why "we" allways want less... It must have been in that all PTS surveys feedback, as I send them all i've got (0) ....

Players
10 posts
485 battles

As someone who has literally just got to tier 6, having my last 2 super containers with these rubbish modules is very frustrating! My first super container was 50k free exp which was amazing as it meant once I had grinded a few ships I could instantly upgrade them, but the only other 2 super containers I've had have been for the smoke and hydro mods which in comparison are rubbish. Could they not just give the mods a "rare drop chance" in the container you get when it's not a super one?

[KUMA]
Beta Tester
289 posts
8,849 battles

The DD speed boost one is actually great, it was worth grinding to rank 9 just for it. All the others are total garbage though - just hang on to them and pray they get a buff. 

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,988 posts

Sub_Octavian is using them (...)

But as what, we might never know. As he stated himself, WG is monitoring players if they have found "some ways to use them properly". :trollface:

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,045 posts
7,561 battles

But as what, we might never know. As he stated himself, WG is monitoring players if they have found "some ways to use them properly". :trollface:

If people don't use them, then obviously they haven't figured out how to use them properly. I mean what can we expect from the same player that so clearly play the IJN DDs wrong? If only they would learn.:trollface:

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

I used to think having a junk module stopped you getting more in SC but that 100% isn't true lol

Thats would be the main reason to play ranked :trollface:

-Why do you play ranked? Competitive game? Smallers teams? Special ships?

-Nah, just dont want spam on my SCs.

[OSC]
Players
2,731 posts
10,263 battles

If people don't use them, then obviously they haven't figured out how to use them properly. I mean what can we expect from the same player that so clearly play the IJN DDs wrong? If only they would learn.:trollface:

Yea, people are obviously mounting them on wrong slots, so that makes them useless. IF they would learn how to mount them properly, I belive everyone would notice that they are actually OP!

:trollface:

Alpha Tester
2,070 posts
1,108 battles
Thread closed as there are already existing threads that discuss/relate to this topic. Please use the search function next time.