Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mangrey

Economic Changes (CV)

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester, Players
628 posts
11,995 battles

Based on the analysis of collected statistics concerning profitability of all ships and having reviewed feedback received from players, we decided to adjust the reward system for aircraft carriers for greater consideration of individual achievements in combat. Now, fans of carriers who perform well in battle will earn more credits and XP as compared with Update 0.6.2. Now, fans of carriers who perform well in battle will earn more credits and XP as compared with Update 0.6.2. On average, a decent battle should bring 10%-25% more XP and credits as compared with the economics in effect previously, while a poor battle should bring on average 10%-25% fewer rewards in XP and credits.

Example performance results for a good battle and a poor one:

1. Poor battle: deal less than 30% damage to one enemy ship.
  2. Good battle: deal damage to enemy ships constituting at least 300% of their total standard HP, and sink at least three enemy ships. 

This is taken from the Main EU wows site ..... 

I read the text but i dont understand how the procentage works ....

mang

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,382 posts
13,789 battles

As you should know, exp and credits from damage are calculated by percentage, not actual damage done.

For example, doing ~7k damage to a Gearing would earn you roughly the same as if you had done ~33k damage to a Yamato.

On the other hand, if you kill 3 full HP T10 DDs, doing roughly 60k damage total, you'd earn roughly the same as if you had killed 3 full HP T10 BBs, doing around 290k damage.

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

As you should know, exp and credits from damage are calculated by percentage, not actual damage done.

For example, doing ~7k damage to a Gearing would earn you roughly the same as if you had done ~33k damage to a Yamato.

On the other hand, if you kill 3 full HP T10 DDs, doing roughly 60k damage total, you'd earn roughly the same as if you had killed 3 full HP T10 BBs, doing around 290k damage.

Does it counts repairs or SE?

So if the enemy use one of those 2 you get less rewards for the same damage.

Also 3 BBs can go easily to 400k+ dmg.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,382 posts
13,789 battles

Does it counts repairs or SE?

It should, really. SE should technically speaking reduce your income, but since it doesn't give all too much extra HP it can be neglected imo, especially on cruisers and BBs. You should also be happy about repair actually, at least economically speaking.

Say, you hit a BB for 30% of it's health and he repairs all of that, next you get a really good strike (or a detonation) and nuke him completely, that'd mean that you'd have technically speaking done 130% damage and thus earned more from just killing a single ship.

You should also keep in mind that this is how the global economy works and does not just apply to CVs in case anyone thinks that.

Edited by El2aZeR

Players
383 posts
10,860 battles

Nothing about the percentages I don't understand ... but kills? I thought getting the kill doesn't matter at all? Let's say I swipe 95% off of 3 enemy DDs but don't get a single kill. How much of an impact does that have on my Credit/XP gain? 

Players
84 posts
9,189 battles

Nothing about the percentages I don't understand ... but kills? I thought getting the kill doesn't matter at all? Let's say I swipe 95% off of 3 enemy DDs but don't get a single kill. How much of an impact does that have on my Credit/XP gain? 

IIRC kills are=15% HP
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this