Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ShortySunderland

(EDIT: it's a mistake in the article) 0.6.3 EU gets the shaft once again?

8 comments in this topic

Players
109 posts
9 battles

NA, ASIA & RU:

To make sure our players feel comfortable about the new concealment mechanics, with the release of Update 0.6.3 we'll offer a 95% discount for resetting Commander skills for Elite Commander XP as well as Combat Missions to earn Elite XP for resetting Commander skills.

• One victorious battle with ships Tier V or above will bring 30,000 Elite Commander XP points.
  • Apart from that, players will be able to earn 10,000 Elite Commander XP by completing one of the following tasks:
  1. Win a battle with a Tier VIII destroyer or above
  2. Win a battle with a Tier IX destroyer or above
  3. Win a battle with a Tier X destroyer
  4. Win a battle with a Tier VIII cruiser or above
  5. Win a battle with a Tier IX cruiser or above
  6. Win a battle with a Tier X cruiser

EU

To make sure our players feel comfortable about the new concealment mechanics, with the release of Update 0.6.3 we'll offer a 95% discount for resetting Commander skills for Elite Commander XP as well as Combat Missions to earn Elite XP for resetting Commander skills—one victorious battle with a Tier X Destroyer and a Tier X Cruiser will bring 90,000 Elite Commander XP points. By completing this mission, players will be able to retrain nine Commanders with 19 skill points.

• Apart from that, players will be able to earn 10,000 Elite Commander XP by completing one of the following tasks:
  1. Win a battle with a Tier VIII destroyer or above
  2. Win a battle with a Tier IX destroyer or above
  3. Win a battle with a Tier X destroyer
  4. Win a battle with a Tier VIII cruiser or above
  5. Win a battle with a Tier IX cruiser or above
  6. Win a battle with a Tier X cruiser

The 30k T5+ battle requirement is gone. But they didn't format the text, so they still claim you can get 90k elite XP, by doing 6 tasks each yielding 9k XP... strange, 30k XP is missing...

f7TEtkK.png

Is that our punishment for forcing you to host the Santa Convoy after all?

• Cool 1

[BONI]
Players
1,255 posts
11,340 battles

Surely, someone screwed up the localization or something if all 3 of the other servers say the same thing. If we really are the only ones getting shafted, I'm not spending a cent on the game until we get equal treatment.

Players
103 posts
419 battles

"one victorious battle with a Tier X Destroyer and a Tier X Cruiser will bring 90,000 Elite Commander XP points"...................................not much use if you haven't any tier X ships.

One victorious battle with ships Tier V or above will bring 30,000 Elite Commander XP points..     Now that would be worth getting!

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,731 posts
2,780 battles

NA, ASIA & RU:

EU

The 30k T5+ battle requirement is gone. But they didn't format the text, so they still claim you can get 90k elite XP, by doing 6 tasks each yielding 9k XP... strange, 30k XP is missing...

f7TEtkK.png

Is that our punishment for forcing you to host the Santa Convoy after all?

Apologies, it was a mistake in the article. I can confirm that the missions are the same across all regions.
  • Cool 6

Players
109 posts
9 battles

Apologies, it was a mistake in the article. I can confirm that the missions are the same across all regions.

Understood, thanks for clarification :honoring:

But... please proofread before you publish? How could it be that of the entire blob of text, just that one important sentence slipped away from the CTRL+V?

• Cool 1

Players
6,008 posts
7,043 battles

that 90k elite cpt xp is nothing.>.> but np i gues

Yes, but they will reduce the retrain captain cost by using elite XP by 95%.

As they wrote - you can retrain 9 captains that has 19 pts using those 90k elite XP.

So... not that bad ;)

[DUDES]
Beta Tester
256 posts
16,531 battles

that 90k elite cpt xp is nothing.>.> but np i gues

With that 95% discount on retraining, it is enough for 180 skill points. If that is "nothig" to you, I guess you can't be helped with 300.000 either.

Sign in to follow this