Guest Jahrakajin

Introduction! The Moderator Team

14 comments in this topic

Guest Jahrakajin
0 posts

Hello Captains!

I am Jahrakajin and I have the pleasure to be part of the World of Warships Moderator Team for the English and German speaking community. After years of gaming and various MMO's I now have the opportunity to sail amongst you fine Captains, however it is more likely that you will notice me here on the Forum where my main task is to create and maintain a friendly atmosphere for all users.

There is a chance you have seen a few new Moderator names (including mine) around the Forum. We have been here for a while but realized that in our hurry we skipped introducing us more properly among you. 

So let me fix this right now! 

Hedko1 – The guy next to me with whom we try to figure out how not to sink in every battle. (Apparently rolling around in tanks is one thing and sailing the high seas a whole other!) He just like me will also be active on the German speaking community.

TariboW – He besides here will be present and is already active on the Polish community Forum.

Daroo2017 – Same as above, however he has been a while longer here. 

VMX – More experienced with Warships then me as far the game mechanics are concerned but I let you be the judge. He is helping out besides here on the Turkish Forum.

Asklepi0s – Again more time and experience with operation Warships and also helping out our Turkish speaking Captains. 

My fellow Moderators will certainly join me in this Thread to say a hello and of course answer a couple of questions if you have any. However I cannot promise this turning into a Q&A Thread since we will be mainly moderating according to our Forum rules. But for anything we can't directly address we have our great guys from the Community Team. 

Fair seas! 

Beta Tester
627 posts
6,418 battles

Welcome to the area of the "vocal part" of the WoWs community - as WG usually puts it in terms of player relationships.

I'm glad to see that there are so many resources allocated to organize and maintain the Forum.

If I may give one advice: please make sure that not only the "black and white" application of the forum rules is what you look after, but more the "Spirit" of the forum that is to share and exchange opinions, ideas in an organized way.

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
60 posts
4,419 battles

Welcome to the forums.

I understand red is for moderators, but the length of this post makes it a bit over the top and hard to read. 

Guest Jahrakajin
0 posts

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. It is important that a Forum has its "soul" so to speak and to maintain it as well. In this regard I have been active on Forums for over a decade and (I believe) I can understand people who have grown fond of this place. 

Uhhh, bout the red font yeah I can see your point but I can't do anything about it. :hiding:

[CN_]
WoWs Wiki Team, WoWs Wiki Team
1,621 posts
2,625 battles

A nice soft lilac would be nicer:hiding:

Absolutely! :red_button:

..Besides that, welcome to all the new Mods ^^

[TOAST]
Players
1,989 posts
25,637 battles

Welcome, May the Mod Gods bless you with patience on your quest to help and listen to me and my fellow peers on the English speaking sub-forum.