Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pw10a2sal

Any Lifetime Offer in Sight ?

5 comments in this topic

Players
10 posts

Hi folks,

I just wanted to ask if instead to pay all year nearly 81 Euro for a premium account, is there any lifetime offer in sight ? 

Regards

Players
1,648 posts
12,101 battles

Wow, you gotta be pretty conviced about WG products. Quite ambitious, really :)

You can buy several 360 days packages to stack the premium days. So just guess your life expectancy and buy your premium packages accordingly. I don't see another option atm, and I am not sure if I would ever want anything larger than 360 days. You can still get some premium time by other means (ship bundles, mission rewards etc) so I don't really see any need for anything else.

Players
6,008 posts
7,043 battles

Quite ambitious, really

He must be WG staff ;)

I think that after 1-2 (max 4) years you will be bored with this game.

Players
10 posts

Maybe you all are right to make fun of me. Let me explain further. Lifetime as I understand it. You pay lets say 300 Euros, BUT then you never have to worry about service costs again, for LIFE. I mean the higher tiers without premium are not playable when the player (me) sucks in battle. I had more than one occasion in which I could not afford the service costs of the higher tiers, even my premiums. 

For example:

Star Trek Online is even more generous (as I did ask from WG) it gives you all free if you subscribe a lifetime account, 

Sorry but I cannot afford a yearly fee of 81 euro plus 300 circa a year for premium ships plus 50 for camouflage, thats ..... circa 500 euros a year. Thats 42 Euros a month for a game which offers shoot em up feeling to historically correct build ships. Isn't that a bit MUCH ? If they would say yes, my monthly expenses would be just circa 30 euros a month. All I ask if I am right is a month bonus of 12 euros AFTER have paid 300 euros once and never again.

I know its a absurd question, but it is the only game I know with acceptable graphics of warships out there I know of. (Warthunder offers just gunboats if I am right....and War Thunder brought a offline game on the market which is a great arcadegame for warplanes but alas, no warship simulation ANYWHERE.) And thats what I really want, I do not need chat, I do not need economics in the game, what I wish and want is a warship game in offline mode ideally in singleplayer mode only.

Edited by pw10a2sal