You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ABED1984

Trading Ships?

19 comments in this topic

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,051 posts
29,747 battles

I wonder if WOWs lets me trade ships with friends. Does WOWs has this feature?

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,553 battles

I wonder if WOWs lets me trade ships with friends. Does WOWs has this feature?

No. Not gonna happen.

The only thing similar is you can buy ships as a gift for other accounts (friends), but anything apart of that isn't going to happen. (at least not soon)

• Cool 2

Players
1,648 posts
12,116 battles

Unfortunately no. And I cannot imagine they ever implement this.

I remember a case on the forum when someone missed the opportunity to unlock ARP Kirishima, a ship he wanted because whatever reason but it was important to him (as important a game can be), due to the tragic loss of a family member. A fellow forumite offered to contact support to give him his. Not sure what became of it. I hope they made an exception. But as a general rule or feature, this might get abused quite heavily for account shifting.

[TOAST]
Players
1,992 posts
25,650 battles

Ship trading, interesting subject, It will never happen, but, if WG could make some sort of money out of it, say perhaps 2000 doubloons or 25% of the value of the ship in currency, it could work, It would mean extra work for WG staff but if its profit, why not try it. 

EDIT. Not a good idea after realising a new player might get a T10 ship from a friend.

Edited by iJoby

Players
482 posts
7,639 battles

Sounds good but it's also so dangerous. 

Ex. finnally a friend join you on WoWs and as a welcome gift u can give him your Yamato.... :ohmy:

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,328 posts
5,735 battles

Ship trading, interesting subject, It will never happen, but, if WG could make some sort of money out of it, say perhaps 2000 doubloons or 25% of the value of the ship in currency, it could work, It would mean extra work for WG staff but if its profit, why not try it. 

I am sure they would prefer the full 100% of the money your 'mate' has to pay instead of 25% of it being a kind-of gift...

• Cool 1

[TOAST]
Players
1,992 posts
25,650 battles

as a welcome gift u can give him your Yamato

Huh! The thought of a new player with a Yamato blows my idea out of the water. so. OP, It should never happen. end of.

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

Ex. finnally a friend join you on WoWs and as a welcome gift u can give him your Yamato.... :ohmy:

it wouldnt be much different from lots of people who drive yamato these days...
  • Cool 2

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,051 posts
29,747 battles

If this feature was available then maybe I would trade my Nikolai for the Missouri. The amount of players wanting the Nikolai made me think of such topic. :).
Edited by ABED1984

Players
1,648 posts
12,116 battles

If this feature was available then maybe I would trade my Nikolai for the Missouri. The amount of players wanting the Nikolai made me think of such topic. :).

Deal!

• Cool 1

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,051 posts
29,747 battles

Deal!

We will have to wait until we get the trading feature then.:).

Players
1,159 posts
9,109 battles
On 3/28/2017 at 0:15 PM, iJoby said:

EDIT. Not a good idea after realising a new player might get a T10 ship from a friend.

So?

*Edited why shouldn't they be a part of high-tier MMO games... currently they can just buy premium ships.

What would happen is even more people would spend even more money on the game because they'd have a chance of recouping some of it. It's what makes a stock exchange profitable. As it is, any money you spend goes immediately "down the drain", so to speak.

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

[SCRUB]
Players
1,984 posts
On 11/1/2017 at 2:08 PM, Nautical_Metaphor said:

*Edited

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to non-constructive content.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,553 battles
On 11/1/2017 at 2:08 PM, Nautical_Metaphor said:

So?

*Edited why shouldn't they be a part of high-tier MMO games... currently they can just buy premium ships.

What would happen is even more people would spend even more money on the game because they'd have a chance of recouping some of it. It's what makes a stock exchange profitable. As it is, any money you spend goes immediately "down the drain", so to speak.

Dear lord the evil powers surge through the forums! :Smile_ohmy:

Even if halloween was yesterday necromancy is a nono here. :etc_red_button: (seriously how many pages did you go back for this thread and did you read them all from back then to today? :Smile_ohmy:)

• Cool 1

Players
1,422 posts
13,052 battles
On 28.3.2017 at 11:03 AM, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

what a nonsense ,,, never happens

Gimme your money! <3

Players
1,159 posts
9,109 battles
On 1.11.2017 at 4:36 PM, Miessa3 said:

Even if halloween was yesterday necromancy is a nono here. :etc_red_button: (seriously how many pages did you go back for this thread and did you read them all from back then to today? :Smile_ohmy:)

It's called "search function".

Who forces you to read any of it?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,553 battles
1 hour ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

It's called "search function".

Who forces you to read any of it?

well if you actualy search for a thread here it is most likely because you look for some infomation (maybe because you wondered about something that happenjed while playing the game).

The way this thread contains almost no meaningful information and your kind of post that only contains your opinion on the topic on hand and no question and/or hint of realizing something lets me think you actualy browsed through the Forum and left a random comment on a thread you had an opinion on (which most people do here but only on topics on the first 2-3 pages).

So i figured you are either tolling by digging up an old topic to see who is falling for it or you browesed the Threads for too long until you found this very old one.

As I am mostly giving the benefit of the doubt to everyone i expected the latter one to be the case.

Hence my comment.