Jimbomaxi

Container nr 100.

10 comments in this topic

[PRT]
Players
83 posts
5,076 battles

I´m a bit courius, like a child on christmas eve. :teethhappy:

Have now recieved 99 containers and will get the 100 tomorrow. Anyone knows if theres anything extra in it, or is it just the ordinary stuff?

[NED]
Players
4,179 posts
11,667 battles

Hey Jim... Can't answer that 1. You'll find out if you'll open them. I like to collect containers too (when I'm freaking want to start my client... My lack of motivation is getting problematic now). I do find out it's more rewarding to open a bunch of them at 1 time then opening them 1 by 1. Can't give an explanation for that. But it's nicer... You'll quite often find free xp and sometimes free port slots and reserve places. With 100, you'll be busy for like half an hour to open them all up. Don't be shy to share your profits bro.

• Cool 1

[CHATS]
WoWs Wiki Team
12,082 posts
7,662 battles

Have now recieved 99 containers and will get the 100 tomorrow. Anyone knows if theres anything extra in it, or is it just the ordinary stuff?

Depends on your luck....

Maybe something good, maybe something crapy.

• Cool 1

[PRT]
Players
83 posts
5,076 battles

Hey Jim... Can't answer that 1. You'll find out if you'll open them. I like to collect containers too (when I'm freaking want to start my client... My lack of motivation is getting problematic now). I do find out it's more rewarding to open a bunch of them at 1 time then opening them 1 by 1. Can't give an explanation for that. But it's nicer... You'll quite often find free xp and sometimes free port slots and reserve places. With 100, you'll be busy for like half an hour to open them all up. Don't be shy to share your profits bro.

Hallo Ferry. Worked me up the hard way to Tier VII now. Got the Gneisenau, wonderful ship. Let me know if you would like to divisionbattle. Shot the living daylight out of a cruiser hidden behind islands, from more than15 km  distance, with one salvo, yesterday. Practice makes perfect....:playing:

[RONIN]
Players
140 posts
6,293 battles

I do find out it's more rewarding to open a bunch of them at 1 time then opening them 1 by 1. Can't give an explanation for that. But it's nicer... You'll quite often find free xp and sometimes free port slots and reserve places. With 100, you'll be busy for like half an hour to open them all up. Don't be shy to share your profits bro.

you can t save them I believed?  if you don t open a container they said it would be done for you next day automatically.  I believe they said that when it was introduced.... 

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,119 posts
5,877 battles

500 exp

[LEGIO]
Players
123 posts

It will be the usual things but, a whole lot of fun opening them all at once. I am just collecting all of mine and will not open them until i get a super container. I try my luck only one time per week. Other than that i just let the containers accumulate.

Have fun opening your containers.

[PRT]
Players
83 posts
5,076 battles

The container contained 2x 50 000 credits and a signal. Nothing more and nothing less.....:unsure:

A bit disappointed, but life goes on....... :teethhappy:

[VOC]
Players
169 posts
3,277 battles
This is exactly what WG had in mind when they introduced the containers. earn in this way they become more and have to give them less away

[SCRUB]
Players
1,969 posts

you can t save them I believed?  if you don t open a container they said it would be done for you next day automatically.  I believe they said that when it was introduced.... 

No. If you don't pick any containers that are available for pick up after grinding enough experience, at the end of the day (at the time of counter reset), they will be randomly picked up for you and added to your storage. But once stored you can open then at any time you want. Next day, next week, so on so forth. Most I had stored was 20 containers, but there are folks who open them moment they get Supercontainer, so I'm sure some reach much higher numbers.

What did you think this cargo ship is for! :)

Sign in to follow this