Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
deathman16

Gold transfer between WoWS and WoT?

15 comments in this topic

Players
40 posts
1,095 battles

Im sure this has been asked before but i cannot find a definitive answer to this. I have something like 12k gold on my WoT, and i wondered if its possible to transfer it over to WoWS?

They are both under the same account - not different ones.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

There is ONE person I know who had his gold transfered, everyone else who asked through a ticket to support was denied. 

Guess that one guy was just very very lucky :honoring: 

Players
263 posts
7,595 battles

You can buy Premium time in WOT and it will also count in WoWs

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

That's what I did for a long time, though that ofc doesn't help if you want the gold to convert free xp or buy premium ships in game :hiding: 

• Cool 1

Players
40 posts
1,095 battles

That's what I did for a long time, though that ofc doesn't help if you want the gold to convert free xp or buy premium ships in game :hiding: 

Thats the point haha, i dont need the premium time - or the premium ships, i just need to convert xp off of some of my prem ships XD

Players
263 posts
7,595 battles

There's no harm in asking. You never know, you might catch them on a good day.

[AWG]
Beta Tester
608 posts
8,672 battles

Im sure this has been asked before but i cannot find a definitive answer to this. I have something like 12k gold on my WoT, and i wondered if its possible to transfer it over to WoWS?

They are both under the same account - not different ones.

Long ago, Wargaming "promised" to fully unify the accounts (gold, premium time and free XP).

Since then, Wargaming has 100% failed to fulfill their promise.  They constantly use excuses, such as, the economies between games are different or they don't want WoT players free xp'ing to tier 10 ships.

Neither of those excuses have any actual merit.

There are a lot of former WoT players in this game, and most of us have no intention of returning to WoT.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,131 posts
11,675 battles

Lol... I'm planning to dabble in Tanks. Won't be buying anything unless I'm 100% sure I'll actually play it. Prem account being linked helps.

Is it me or is WoT pretty much cheese? As in its about peeking and shooting the edge of a turret or hull that in reality would be an irrelevant hit?

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Lol... I'm planning to dabble in Tanks. Won't be buying anything unless I'm 100% sure I'll actually play it. Prem account being linked helps.

Is it me or is WoT pretty much cheese? As in its about peeking and shooting the edge of a turret or hull that in reality would be an irrelevant hit?

Shoot commanders hatch = get full dmg rolls :popcorn: 

It's just as WoWs a hitpoint based system, sure you can aim for and incapacitate modules ect but it will always be arcade. Want (more) realistic tank combat go play WarThunder. 

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,131 posts
11,675 battles

Shoot commanders hatch = get full dmg rolls :popcorn: 

It's just as WoWs a hitpoint based system, sure you can aim for and incapacitate modules ect but it will always be arcade. Want (more) realistic tank combat go play WarThunder. 

I'm fine with ships being HP based as the ranges are so extreme and there is no cheese cover shooting as the poor enemy has the extremity of his hull peeking out.

Doesn't War Thunder have no players? And I obviously can't buff myself with prem time for free :teethhappy:

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

I don't play WT, now sure about player numbers, and you got a good point with free 'booster time' due to shared premium account. 

and there is no cheese cover shooting

never heard of islands :P

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,131 posts
11,675 battles

I don't play WT, now sure about player numbers, and you got a good point with free 'booster time' due to shared premium account. 

never heard of islands :P

lol ship peek shooting is thankfully nowhere near as cheesy. Even a DD moves way slower than any tank and the shells travel entire kilometers instead of the tens of meters in Tanks.

Weekend Tester
477 posts
4,742 battles

WG said that gold will be unified when game launches. Just before launch they said it will happen some time after launch. Since then, they have denied promising anything.

Sign in to follow this