Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SD71

Team Kill but not

11 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
7,299 posts
9,543 battles

I presume you were pink before that game, yes? If so, you need a couple clean games until the pink goes away and the number shows approximately how many such clean games you need.

If you weren't already pink, then I've got no bloody clue what happened there.

Weekend Tester
1,674 posts
10,271 battles

I presume you were pink before that game, yes? If so, you need a couple clean games until the pink goes away and the number shows approximately how many such clean games you need.

If you weren't already pink, then I've got no bloody clue what happened there.

You explained it quite well, the OP was a teamkiller "serving his sentence" and any team damage results in such post battle messages.

No other explanation.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

That just indicates that you team killed someone 3 games before. You keep the status for 5 games UNLESS you do any team damage ( even touching an ally slightly with your ship counts as team damage when in this state ). 

Players
4 posts
13,858 battles

Definately not pink before hand. can't remember the last time I hit an ally with arty or torps

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Yes you were, the punishment starts with 5 games always.. 

[TOAST]
Players
1,992 posts
25,650 battles

It starts a 5 game penalty, but, the penalty can be extended without touching or damaging an ally, the countdown depends on what damage you do in a battle to enemy ships, I am pretty sure bad karma will reset a penalty point too.

You start with 5 but could play 10 games with a penalty.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Not sure about reports having influence. I have seen the counter not go down in some games but that was surely not games where I didn't do enough damage to enemy ships... 

In WoT it totally depends on the ratio dmg to enemies:damage to friendles. In WoWs this was never stated, it was always said it is a straight game count penalty. 

[TOAST]
Players
1,992 posts
25,650 battles

Get a Black Swan, go to CO OP battles, stay clear of friendlies, only shoot at enemy ships that have no friendlies next to them, the 5 penalties should be finished around 40 mins. 

Sign in to follow this