Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MS_Surface

Premium store on NA and EU

5 comments in this topic

Players
345 posts

Someone on Notsers latest stream said i could buy 100x Papa Papa flags for less than 3 dollars. So i went to my premium store in EU because i figured we should have it too. I was surprised at how bad the EU Premium store is!

So if you're going for the mighty MO, better open an account on NA because EU doesn't even sell Papa Papa flags while in NA you can buy it in packages or alone, very cheap.

I was also surprised by the fact that while NA has 8 nice packs of signal flags from €2,77 to €13.89, WG EU has 3 crap packs from €9,99 to €29,99.

If i had an account on NA, i could buy 100X Papa Papa (+300%freeXP) for €3,77 but i have a EU account, and EU premium store doens't even sell Papa Papa flags, anywhere.

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles

On EU, you get the flags for free while playing.

Are you implying you don't get them for free on NA?

Not to mention i would be very surprised if EU got more of them than NA, as their events and rewards are usually much better.

Players
439 posts
7,480 battles

NA and EU have different shops. I sometimes compare them but can't say NA gets offers that are that much better. Different yes, but it's personal preference what type of specials you prefer.

NA does have better individual flag offers for example but EU usually offers a bigger selection of premium ships for sale.

Sign in to follow this