Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bongels

Ships Wake.

3 comments in this topic

Players
49 posts
406 battles

Now I know this game isn't a simulation, however one thing that bugs me is the ships wake. 

A ships wake can stretch for miles. Google it, and look at the images. Go on a ship, whatever. They don't end in a half ships length. So increasing the ships wake in game could also help track those elusive DD's. A cloud of smoke and wanna know which way the DD or CA was heading when it started smoking.... look for the ships wake. 

Not sure where I am going with this but it was on my mind.  Maybe a useless piece of poo, maybe a genius solution to stealth firing. 

Players
306 posts
5,552 battles

Stealth firing is being removed in the next patch. If you wanna track a DD just pick the four point wallhack​ "skill" that is called radio location.

Players
1,011 posts
10,311 battles

Stealth firing is being removed in the next patch. If you wanna track a DD just pick the four point wallhack​ "skill" that is called radio location.

RPF is useless in most cases.

@OP, I would like to see better wake models in the game (although they are very nice already, gg WG on that one) but it would be game breaking. Idk if you have noticed OP but distances have been compressed quite a lot in this game. Those battleships you shoot at 16km are actually only about 5km away (based on the size the ship appears at distance). Having shorter wake makes sense in this case.

Sign in to follow this