Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ms_Miracle

What do you think about " Karlsruhe Ship " ?

11 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
738 battles

Hi guys, Anyone has any idea about this ship Karlsruhe ? I don't know why when I use this ship I am very bad at it. Anyone has any trick ?

Thanks.

Miracle

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,420 battles

I don't know why when I use this ship I am very bad at it.

You are bad at every other ship too.
  • Cool 1

Players
419 posts
7,356 battles

Take less risks, try not to be in the frontline.

Don't go out there alone and overextend, make sure you have teammates with you.

Watch some videos on youtube by players like Flamu, Notser or iChase or any of the dozens other community contributors around. 

What would you say are your weaknesses/strengths or that of the ship? 

[PROX]
Alpha Tester
627 posts
5,365 battles

Karlsruhe is crap->Use free-XP to jump to the Königsberg (and have fun with this ship).

Players
6 posts
738 battles

Karlsruhe is crap->Use free-XP to jump to the Königsberg (and have fun with this ship).

I totally agree with you eisbaer1970, my Tier III Kolberg is even better.

Btw, I am a bit new , how to use free-xp? I want to get rid of this ship so bad :(

tumblr_marv7vTPTk1rxsw83.gif~c200

[BONI]
Players
1,063 posts
9,326 battles

Nooo, don't use free EXP, it's too precious. Play it in co-op if it's too painful in PVP. You unlock free exp at a certain player level. You spend it the same way as normal EXP. If you don't have enough normal EXP, it'll ask to use free EXP instead. But I'd save it. You can get the highest-tier and most expensive ship in the game with free EXP. Like two years' worth of it, that's 750,000. And who knows what else they'll make available for FXP.

Edited by MoveZig

[ST-EU]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
1,902 posts
3,681 battles

Karlsruhe is quite fine honestly, in comparison to the abhorrent balancing mess that is Danae. Not the best tier 4 cruiser, but fairly well rounded, her guns can pack a decent punch, but it does take a certain amount of skill and situational awareness to know when some 5.9" firepower is needed, and not to get caught out by ships with greater flexibility (Kuma or Phoenix), or greater firepower (any BB). She is not the best ship, and the weaker german HE compounds it, but you can work around it to get decent results.

Players
6 posts
738 battles

Nooo, don't use free EXP, it's too precious. Play it in co-op if it's too painful in PVP. You unlock free exp at a certain player level. You spend it the same way as normal EXP. If you don't have enough normal EXP, it'll ask to use free EXP instead. But I'd save it. You can get the highest-tier and most expensive ship in the game with free EXP. Like two years' worth of it, that's 750,000. And who knows what else they'll make available for FXP.

Thanks for your advice :)

Players
6 posts
738 battles

Karlsruhe is quite fine honestly, in comparison to the abhorrent balancing mess that is Danae. Not the best tier 4 cruiser, but fairly well rounded, her guns can pack a decent punch, but it does take a certain amount of skill and situational awareness to know when some 5.9" firepower is needed, and not to get caught out by ships with greater flexibility (Kuma or Phoenix), or greater firepower (any BB). She is not the best ship, and the weaker german HE compounds it, but you can work around it to get decent results.

You explain very well Trainspite, after a week I am getting better in this ship but still like you said it is not the best ship in Tier4 :D

Players
248 posts
5,147 battles

I didn't like that ship. but have 1 nice thing...i a knogou try to shoot to you she do overpen. you get citadel from BB only with HE.

Sign in to follow this