Server Downtime 21/02 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Negativvv

WOT Advice

5 comments in this topic

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,238 posts
11,727 battles

I played WoT Blitz recently and it's great fun on a PC but diabolical on a phone, even one as big as my Note 4.

Too bad it's Prem time isn't linked to this, which got me thinking...

I'd rather spend nothing except for Prem time which I'd have in ships. 

Just some tanks I can mess around in now and again as the gameplay feels somewhat shallow but ok for a blast.

Can someone give me advice on a few vehicles in the regular game that I can knock around and have fun with?

[NED]
Players
4,289 posts
11,774 battles

I think taking in Yamato will be a blast! Ok, you'll won't be able to move. But who cares? (((-;

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,271 posts
7,582 battles

Just some tanks I can mess around in now and again as the gameplay feels somewhat shallow but ok for a blast.

Can someone give me advice on a few vehicles in the regular game that I can knock around and have fun with?

I'm playing blitz too form time to time. Best tanks Pz II and german light tanks line (especially at tier 4-5) is pretty good because of MM+1. Also the ultimate destroyer of everything on It's path the mighty KW-1S at tier 6. Vk 20.01D and T-28 at tier 4 are pretty OP. Didn't play that much blitz to get higher tiers after 30k battles in wot I was just messing around at low tiers. And as you mentioned no prem. acc because lul give wg more money. But the game is quite fun to play 7v7 for a change.

Edited by Geralt_z_Rivii365

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,180 posts
6,113 battles

I had a scary dream last night. I was a peanut.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,238 posts
11,727 battles

I'm playing blitz too form time to time. Best tanks Pz II and german light tanks line (especially at tier 4-5) is pretty good because of MM+1. Also the ultimate destroyer of everything on It's path the mighty KW-1S at tier 6. Vk 20.01D and T-28 at tier 4 are pretty OP. Didn't play that much blitz to get higher tiers after 30k battles in wot I was just messing around at low tiers. And as you mentioned no prem. acc because lul give wg more money. But the game is quite fun to play 7v7 for a change.

I'm having fun in Tank Destroyers, no bouncing shells with those tanks... If Prem was linked to Blitz it would be great as it's easier to play. WOT shares Prem so its no extra money, although I've already experienced camping artillery :sceptic:

Sign in to follow this