PensacolaOrz

[TOOL] A program to collect and analyze personal farm of exp and credits

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

78 posts in this topic

Hi all!

This application helps to gather and analyze the game results.

You can launch the game, view battle results, credits earned, exp gained, team setup, and loot drop.

Also you can view replay and screenshots and exports all data to an xlsx file for deeper analysis.

And you can publish replays on wowreplays.com in one click.

Here how main window looks like:

xZrafGR.png

Team setup:

c2OGqXq.png

Screenshot viewer:

Dkgd1Z0.png

Containers drop:

T4SrZhg.png

Loot dropped:

vPWtg69.png

You may download application updates:

W7zbmmW.png

Here is the result of data export:

ClaYHE8.png

Using a pivot table to analyze the data:

slQD2Mq.png

And there are a lot of plans what to add to the application.

How to install:

An msi installer may be found here: https://wows.mv-smirnov.org/en/

Download, launch and follow instructions.

On the first launch of the application you have to add a folder with the game:

AYy5son.png

And choose it as main one:

MxCEiLT.png

Also you can download zip archive.

1. Just unpack it into the folder with the game.

2. Create a shortcut on the Desktop using Ctrl+Shift and Drag&Drop.

3. Or you can unpack into amy other location convitient for you and add the game as it showed above.

How to use:

Launch the application. It will look for game logs from "profile" folder. Detect logs periods and copy then with appropriate names into "logs" folder.

Two notes:

1. To use replay launch functionality you have to enable replays some how (using instructions or mods).

2. Screenshots must be made manually by pressing PrntScr button.

Then launch the game launcher with the toolbar button.

And enjoy the game))

It is not required to enable replays and make screenshots.

Fair Winds and Following Seas!

Support the author:

UPDATE LOG:

UPD 1 (2017-03-31):

• Added sync/copy feature.
  • To the battles list added column which displays if ship is premium or not.
  • Added log file view.

UPD2 (2017-04-07):

• Now you can publish replays on wowreplays.com in one click.
  • Added achievements. While only displayed in the detailed information.
  • To the battle list added a column showing the premium account.

UPD3 (2017-04-14):

• Added columns: repair cost, shell cost and profit.
  • Added the ability to hide some battles (Trash).

UPD4 (2017-04-21):

• Added the ability to upload screenshots along with a replay to the wowreplays.com.

UPD5 (2017-04-28):

• Log analysis Improved. In some cases, damage and income were not shown.
  • Added a filter for achievements.

UPD6 (2017-05-05):

• Added support for new containers from the campaign and cards from the collections.

UPD7 (2017-05-12):

• A button for displaying the player's statistics on the ship is added to the tab with detailed battle information.

UPD8 (2017-05-19):

• Now the activity of the player statistics display buttons depends on the battle realm.

UPD9 (2017-05-26):

• Added columns: distance traveled and karma.

UPD10 (2017-06-02):

• Added quick report with grouping and totals.

UPD11 (2017-06-30):

• Now screenshots can be linked to the battles using the space bar.

UPD12 (2017-07-07):

• Added information on the rank season progress: season, rank, rank change and getting / losing stars.

12 people like this

Posted (edited) · Report post

How are you able to extract the battle results from the replay files? The only plain readable data you can extract is player/ship list ( ok and map and game type ). 

Edited by mtm78

How are you able to extract the battle results from the replay files? The only plain readable data you can extract is player/ship list ( ok and map and game type ). 

The program analyzes python.log files, not replays.

1 person likes this

Interesting, thanks!

Edit: The download site is not opening on my end. (24/03/2017 @ 11GMT)

Edited by Niibler

Interesting, thanks!

Edit: The download site is not opening on my end. (24/03/2017 @ 11GMT)

The host was down. Sorry. Now it is up and running))

Hello everyone!

It's Friday - update time))

• Added sync/copy feature.
  • To the battles list added column which displays if ship is premium or not.
  • Added log file view.
  • Wiki and forum links are localized.
  • Text messages, ships database and serverside ships statistics are updated.

Good luck in the game!

Yep(( I know...

Previous version got 5 of 61.

I think this is becouse of using python for development and also autoupdate feature "helps".

I have plans to contact some of antivirus vendors if I have time and for my dear users.

Thank you for your feedback!

1 person likes this

I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if you could extend your tool so it could generate a replay upload to a website together with all the extracted data from python log? Damage, xp, and so on, the stuff we can't extract from the replay file? Maybe if you contact Yamin and he thinks it's a nice idea he will consider not shutting down wowsreplays :)

I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if you could extend your tool so it could generate a replay upload to a website together with all the extracted data from python log? Damage, xp, and so on, the stuff we can't extract from the replay file? Maybe if you contact Yamin and he thinks it's a nice idea he will consider not shutting down wowsreplays :)

Interesting idea )) I can program that.

Are you talking about https://wowreplays.com/ ?

Yes! I don't think Jammin has an account on EU but you should be able to contact him on the NA forums or on Reddit. 

edit: or just email him directly, contact info is on the site :hiding: 

Edited by mtm78

1 person likes this

Yes! I don't think Jammin has an account on EU but you should be able to contact him on the NA forums or on Reddit. 

edit: or just email him directly, contact info is on the site :hiding: 

I'll do this)) Thanks))

Hi people!

Some updates are here))

• Now you can publish replays on wowreplays.com in one click.
  • The log parsing algorithm has been significantly improved.
  • Added achievements. While only displayed in the detailed information.
  • To the battle list added a column showing the premium account.
  • In the log view, the font is improved and the error of spontaneous scrolling is fixed.
  • The .msi installer offers installation into the previously selected directory.
  • Added support for mod with login to different servers in one client.
  • Added support of introductory mission.
  • Fixed displaying of player statistics in with zero or one fight.
  • Server ship statistics updated to date 2017-04-06. Now it shows different stats for different realms.
  • Updated database of ships, achievements and upgrades.

About wowreplays.com: the announce on the site will be later in the evening.

Also a guide video will be published on the https://www.youtube.com/user/Katomicsnitch/videos channel.

5 people like this

Useful program. Can you add repair costs per battle to it?

Good job

Yes I can. I saw some numbers in log files. Repair and shells costs.

Writing this into app TODO list. Just wait for an update))

Hi

Just took a look at your application and at a first glance that is amazing work with great additional possibilities which are not currently available.

Since it is an application I am still a little bit cautious though and have to look what it does on my system. Maybe there would be a possibility in the future to manually upload the logfiles to, for example, jammins server and perform the extraction there,just a thought.

A few questions:

Since you are extracting the details from the profile folder and the log files there and are makig a copy into the logs folder:

- how often does WoWs delete the python logs? Mine are dated back to March 29 as the earliest.

- does WoWs also not empty the logs folder, or why did you chose that location for making the copies? Maybe a freely chosable location would be a thing, to prevent older logs from being deleted by game updates? [just saw the sync option- I guess this option does exactly this?]

- As I understood the replays themselves are not necessary to have the nice overview, so they can be deleted as before? (obv you only need them for the upload tot WoWsreplays)

Feature suggestions seeing the already implemented information which is awesome already:

- Since you can see prem status in the log files you could also extract the true base XP instead or in addition to the total (boosted by prem, flags etc.) and the shown XP with prem bonus only

- already suggested above: net income would be awesome, to have an overview. Don't know if all that is extractable, but it looks like it.

Great work

Edit: Sync function dioes not seem to work, at least not like I would suspect. It does not respond or copy anything

Edited by LilJumpa

Hi

Just took a look at your application and at a first glance that is amazing work with great additional possibilities which are not currently available.

Since it is an application I am still a little bit cautious though and have to look what it does on my system. Maybe there would be a possibility in the future to manually upload the logfiles to, for example, jammins server and perform the extraction there,just a thought.

Hello!

As an stand alone application it has some advantages over completely online version. Some people prefer this way. It saves all the logs it could and this might be the propblem with online version. This duty will be assigned to the gamer.

A few questions:

I'll do my best to answer))

Since you are extracting the details from the profile folder and the log files there and are makig a copy into the logs folder:

- how often does WoWs delete the python logs? Mine are dated back to March 29 as the earliest.

- does WoWs also not empty the logs folder, or why did you chose that location for making the copies? Maybe a freely chosable location would be a thing, to prevent older logs from being deleted by game updates? [just saw the sync option- I guess this option does exactly this?]

- As I understood the replays themselves are not necessary to have the nice overview, so they can be deleted as before? (obv you only need them for the upload tot WoWsreplays)

- I don't know. It some how correlated with ther size and game updates.

- I was looking for a subfolder in the game folder to store logs which has lower risk of being overwrited by updates. I didn't want to create my own (may be this was a mistake). "log" subfolder looked good enough for the purpose (I play on a notebook and on a PC (both have two installations: production and public test) and have all the logs gatheredtogether  on my cloud drive and tis is quite convinient for "analysis").

- Yes. You understood correctly.

Feature suggestions seeing the already implemented information which is awesome already:

- Since you can see prem status in the log files you could also extract the true base XP instead or in addition to the total (boosted by prem, flags etc.) and the shown XP with prem bonus only

- already suggested above: net income would be awesome, to have an overview. Don't know if all that is extractable, but it looks like it.

- There are two exp columns: Exp - is the most "clear" exp shown in teams tables. All Exp - is the exp with premium and all modifiers applied.

(press the rightmost toolbar button "Settings" and chhose what columns to show by default in the battle list)

- I'll do this

Great work

Thank you very much!

Edit: Sync function dioes not seem to work, at least not like I would suspect. It does not respond or copy anything

Have you setup the target folder? It's done via "Settings".

If you have any trouble with this function, just let me know.

I'm trying to make this app as simple as possible))

1 person likes this

Hi all,

Many thanks - superb! :)

BTW, how on Earth I didn' see this until now... :(

Leo "Apollo11"

Hi all,

Many thanks - superb! :)

BTW, how on Earth I didn' see this until now... :(

Leo "Apollo11"

Thank you for such nice words!

You are welcome))

This app is great. Thank you for creating it!

I came here through wowreplays.com and was wondering if the app could automatically upload the screenshots along with the replay. I see that the program can already find screenshots belonging to a specific replay file. Maybe with a popup were the user can select which screenshot is the personal score and which is the team score etc.

Additionally, maybe there can be a filter for replays with score screenshots?

You make the screenshots manually, the program does not interact with the game process directly. 

You make the screenshots manually, the program does not interact with the game process directly. 

I know. When you do make the screenshots manually the program detects them and displays them. It would be nice if these shots would get submitted to wowsreplay when you submit the replay.