Sign in to follow this  
Ramjali123

When will replays happen? Cause 91k Damage (tier 5) due to pure luck and good teammates.........

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
3 posts
746 battles

I realize that there is no replay system in WoWS. I wanted to check how I managed to get a good game, but there was no replay. When is this feature going to be added?

I think i just got really lucky...........I wish there were rewards for good results.........

Good job devs, keep up the good work.

tqtBr7z.jpg

5xBi2Yt.jpg

z4v1RF3.jpg

Alpha Tester
2,271 posts
1,040 battles

It was in the Alpha section, but it's not intended to be used right now in CBT. I hope they will introduce them officially soon.

Modder, Alpha Tester
1,816 posts
1,060 battles

It was in the Alpha section, but it's not intended to be used right now in CBT. Remember that it was not posted outside the Alpha section, so you can't explain how to activate them because of the NDA...

I hope they will introduce them officially soon.

I assume it wasn't posted outside of the Alpha section because nobody else had access to the game anyway. I doubt it's because it's not supposed to be used. The CBT is still about testing every aspect of the game. Either way I can't find the thread and wouldn't have posted it here anyway, I was going to try and contact a forum staff member instead and inquire about it

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester
1,806 posts
11,726 battles

It is already posted in at least of the language sections and I'm sure I have also seen the explanation linked in a signature.

Best would imo still be to ask one of the WG Staff who is responsible for this section if it is allowed to post the explanation of the replay activation or if they are going to post it.

Weekend Tester
3 posts
36 battles

Can't see a reason why not to include it. It would be easier to explain a bug to them if one had the replay. 

Sign in to follow this