Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
puxflacet

suggestion: signals micromanagement

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

7 posts in this topic

i would welcome these two options for signal distribution:

A) option to mark signal as permanent: it means that when you run out of certain signal, the signal will be still marked as permanent and mounted automatically once it is obtained again

B) option to individually mark/unmark auto-resupply for each signal: for example i want to run +300% commander xp just for one battle (and i tend to forget to demount it after the battle)

these are just minor, but it will certainly make management a bit easier

3 people like this

Yes please.

Could we also have a captains screen? My excel spreadsheet is a poor substitute:)

I like the idea, but even if it comes I don't think it will be soon™

I suggested a long time ago for WG to add a feature to remove all flags from all ships with a single click. I have over 80 ships in port and looking through each one for flags I mounted and forgot to unmount is a pain in the bum. Not hard to do, surely?

1 person likes this

Or to have the ability to create multiple presets for each ship. One for normal random play, one for ranked and another for derping around in co op mode and so on.

1 person likes this

Good idea. And while you're at it: please add a "remove all" option. In the current ROFLstomp meta I'm not wasting signal flags at all. I don't see any contribution to them. Either my team is rolled up like Alderon by the Death Star or v.v. So the extra perks aren't that interesting for me. (same goes for prem cons for that matter).

Good idea. And while you're at it: please add a "remove all" option. In the current ROFLstomp meta I'm not wasting signal flags at all. I don't see any contribution to them. Either my team is rolled up like Alderon by the Death Star or v.v. So the extra perks aren't that interesting for me. (same goes for prem cons for that matter).

Odd. I still rarely get completely one sided games. I always use flags and consumables and find them extremely useful. It's probably the way I play. Lazy if we are in the lead (damage farming) or playing my heart out to resurrect games if they are going badly. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0