Sharana

[Guide] Basic CV gameplay

84 posts in this topic

love you i was looking for this tips and you lead me this way <3

one thing about the dive bomber use him as a potential flamer just after one of your volley of torpedoes the ennemy will repair that ASAP but if after the repair you attack him again with a large smile with a dive bomber the flame might deal a lot of damage since his repair is on CD (1 min or so) 

... or do it the other side dive bomber THEN torpedo bomber it work too ;). but alway wait a bit until you dont see anymore dot damage

1 person likes this

Was clumping around in my first couple of carrier scraps yesterday. Wasn't making too much headway.

You just made things much clearer ta.

I have figured some of these things already but definitely not all of them. Great guide. Thanks and +1.

Good post! very helpful. 

But you might want to have a look at "hier" in the first line.

Oh god I sound like a grammar nazi now.

Thanks a lot for this. Very helpful.

I think that in the sentence starting with "To use..." (whole paragraph copied below), the word "manual" (highlighted) should be replaced by "auto", as it is auto torpedo bombing that you're explaining there, and manual attack quite a bit below that:

"Now it's time to attack someone! New players will prefer the auto attack and the veterans will choose manual attack for better effect. To use the manual attack you just have to select the TBs squadron and click on the target you want to attack. After that you can change from which side to attack by moving the attack point with the mouse and the AI (Artificial Intelligence) will do the rest for you."

Edited by the_dude33

Right, thanks for that. Something must have gone wrong while editing it for the CBT :)