Sign in to follow this  
Leucha

Critical graphic bugs

7 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
3 posts
1,887 battles

Hello, I already send a support ticket for this, but I would like to speak about it too.

After entering a battle, my screen is black, but I can see the GUI. I can ear sounds too. When I move the mouse, the GUI "print" on the screen, like in the screenshot linked in this post.

I tried different graphics options, and updated my drivers. I've less bug when I check "Reduice GUI refresh rate", but my screen still flicker from fine to black with printed GUI on it.

Any advices ?

shot-15.03.13_19.03.22-0392.jpg

Weekend Tester
3 posts
1,887 battles

Ok, I figured it out why :

In my drivers, I MUST disable forced anti-aliasing. I've got a Radeon graphic card, and I went into the AMD Catalyst Controler to disable the anti-aliasing.

Alpha Tester
1,545 posts
469 battles

What is the full model of your graphics card? and have you sent a ticket to support regarding the problem?

Alpha Tester
29 posts
85 battles

Speaking of graphical issues. When I play World of Warships I only see one plane, what setting is needed to see the full squadron of planes? I see people uploading gameplay videos but they see all the planes and I always only see one...

*edit* found it... (Animate small objects)

Edited by InCole

[DAN]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
875 posts
36,240 battles

After the update of alpha on beta the option Practise battle is not available to me any more. Another player Helvete_ has only the choice Co-op battle!

Greeting

Ernie

Alpha Tester
1,545 posts
469 battles

After the update of alpha on beta the option Practise battle is not available to me any more. Another player Helvete_ has only the choice Co-op battle!
Greeting
Ernie

Training room battles have been disabled for the time being due to them being bugged.

Helvete_ is most likely a level 1 account and is unable to select PvP battles as he has not played enough. It should only take him 2-3 games before he unlocked PvP battles.

Beta Tester
687 posts
10,555 battles

I got black screens with GUI in port and at the start of battle, when playing sometimes I have fps drops to 0 :ohmy:, especially on DD's. I'll have to make ticket, too, but I am away of my computer now :)

Sign in to follow this