Sign in to follow this  
Bowser_nl

Cursor issues

4 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
1 post
92 battles

I'm hoping someone can help me with this, as i feel it might not be a general bug but rather a client side error. Whenever i go into the Minimap view my cursor dissapears. It doesn't dissapear all the time, but only when i move my mouse within the boundaries of this square:

http://i.imgur.com/qDszd6y.png

Whenever i move my mouse out of the square it shows up again. The cursor is changing in shape when it gets moved into the map boundaries, and thats why I'm thinking i might miss a certain little file for that specific mouse cursor shape. If i play Aircraft Carrier my mouse cursor is also invisible, making it impossible for me to play.

Ofcourse i can try and redownload the entire game, but im hoping that someone here knows how to solve this issue as i don't really enjoy downloading 5gb again.

Thanks for any input.

EDIT

Actually, maybe someone with the installed beta client is kind enough to upload these two things for me:

This folder
C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res\gui\cursors

This file
C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res\gui\mouse_cursors.xml

Maybe that will fix it.

EDIT

Didn't work, i found out that my cursor DOES work when im in windowed mode, but not in full screen.. Anyone?

Edited by Bowser_nl

Beta Tester
7 posts
5,903 battles

Also experiencing cursor transparency on minimap. makes plotting autopilot and managing Aircraft carrier operations. difficult, when you can not see where the cursor is on the minimap,

Only effecting me in battle. Works flawless everywhere else.

Alpha Tester
1,545 posts
469 battles

What graphics settings are you using and what GPU do you have? Do you have the latest drivers for your graphics card? Have you tried pressing Alt+Enter a couple of times to see if it helps fix the full screen mode?

Beta Tester
7 posts
5,903 battles

All drivers upto date.

Game settings: Max (except textures. Always reverts back to low after any change) GPU: GF 460 GTX

Cursor as mentioned above works just fine in window mode, but as soon as I put full screen on. the Cursor disappears in the map/minimap screen in battle. Alt+Enter has no effect (except fixng the random black screen in port)

Edited by Acacios

Sign in to follow this