Sign in to follow this  
Valguss

HUD

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
63 battles

When you press ALT you get some nice extra info up on the HUD, like shell time to aimed area as well as name of the enemy and hp etc. I was wandering if it's possible to have these always shown, and if not, could you take it as a suggestion?

Cheers

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
6 posts
53 battles

When you press ALT you get some nice extra info up on the HUD, like shell time to aimed area as well as name of the enemy and hp etc. I was wandering if it's possible to have these always shown, and if not, could you take it as a suggestion?

Cheers

This exist in all of their games

Alpha Tester
1,545 posts
469 battles

Making this permanent, or adding a toggle-able option has been suggested many many times... hopefully they've heard and will be acting on our suggestions Soon™!

Beta Tester
38 posts
1,725 battles

Would be more suitable in game than pressing ALT I agree. I feel like the "Settings" will hopefully have options for how the in game HUD can be viewed to a players preference. Like in WoT, I prefer Health Bars over the plain numbers being shown, shows the tank tier number on the silhouette picture. Little things like that : )

(Sorry if this doesn't make much sense lol)

[ELCH]
Beta Tester
81 posts
5,526 battles

Cheers

Agree with this.

Beta Tester
1 post
439 battles

You can put a piece of tape on your alt key so it holds it down, works for me.

You do need to re-apply it every battle because if you press alt before battle starts it doesn't work.

Sign in to follow this