Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AtlanticFleet

Same Ship..Different Day

15 comments in this topic

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,124 posts
11,662 battles

Not before you've had all the Russian paper you could possibly dream (or have nightmares) about :teethhappy:

• Cool 2

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

Not before you've had all the Russian paper you could possibly dream (or have nightmares) about :teethhappy:

russian CV with jet planes at t4?
  • Cool 2

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Yeah... Pretty tired of all this Russian [edited] too. But well, look at it that way, let them spam them, the sooner they complete the whole tree the faster we'll get more interesting stuff.

[NWP]
Players
1,771 posts
12,145 battles

You want new ships cause you're getting bored. But how on earth can you get bored if you haven't played all non premium ships?

Players
136 posts
2,104 battles

It would be nice to have more ships soon that aren't Russian, I really want to play a BB line that isn't American or German. Even when released though I'll probably wait a while to see how they preform. 

[SCRUB]
Players
1,984 posts

Any word on when the first new British or French line is making it into the game? I'm getting bored of the game.

Why not taking a break?

Alternatively have you try different ship on the same day?

wg thinks that is more important bring us tons of paper soviet ships about no one cares

Since WoWs EU is just a side project of WoWs RU it is hardly surprising sovietskiye korablyi are prioritised.

[1378]
Players
460 posts
3,052 battles

I would like to try german DD line but it does not look fun or competitive at all....

I would like to try British BB line but it does not look present or active at all. Gief RN BBs nao!

Sign in to follow this