Kandly

Public Test Maintenance - February 22nd

4 comments in this topic

Players
406 posts
556 battles

Captains,

We had PT maintenance for approximately one hour today, February 22nd at 12:00 UTC.

Changes:

• Fixed an issue that caused emergency client shutdown after a disconnect during a battle.
  • Fixed an issue that caused emergency client shutdown after receiving a ban during a battle.
  • Sound files have been repacked, which allowed to reduced their quantity and increased their performance.

Important note: Please note that after this maintenance, the launcher will force a client integrity check. If any files (especially sound files) were corrupted or missing, some players might have to download them again, which will increase the patch size for up to ~1 GB.

Kandly :honoring:

• Cool 1

Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles

It would be a good idea to send out a warning message that the server is about to shut down to those who are actually logged on.

I worked in the IT industry for over 40 years. It appears grossly amateur to simply chop the server out from under the feet of the players.

It doesn't do the image of WG any favours at all.

• Cool 1

Players
406 posts
556 battles

It would be a good idea to send out a warning message that the server is about to shut down to those who are actually logged on.

I worked in the IT industry for over 40 years. It appears grossly amateur to simply chop the server out from under the feet of the players.

It doesn't do the image of WG any favours at all.

Thanks for the great suggestion! :) I added it to my feedback and it will reach the devs soon.
  • Cool 3