You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nimmits

Do you have the feeling that you recieved help? Wargaming.net Customer Service

6 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
11,966 battles

Dear reader,

Do you like this game to??? but so know and often you have questions or problems or you feel under pressure???

Then did you send a ticket to the Wargaming.net Customer Service in hopes off being heared or helped???

So that is what i did and i feel very unstatisfied by their "help", in fact they didn't help at all they just gave the same answers back at you that they will do with everyone.

I'm a 50 year old player and i recieved a lot of help to play this game thanks to my son. I play every day i even surpassed my son in play time and ships and so i tryed my best to get the missions done.

So this is what happend;

Last weekend or more there was the Lunar-new-year-marathon Event Missions. There where 5 missions.

1 missions would be completed if you had done all 4 missions succefully atleast that is what ingame looked liked. I only needed 1 more Mission, this was Mission 4 something with 20.000 xp without modifiers i played a lot last Sunday and in my last game i played i would succesfully completed the mission and i did. i was killed before the match ended so with good thoughts i logged off. After working on monday and in the evening logging back in i had no reward no ship.

I created a ticket and they won't do anything about it. They say: "Since you did not complete the mission, you will not get the reward." I found out on the news tab on the official website that you need to win 1 more game after you had succesfully done all 4 missions. I didn't know about that and didn't recall it listed in game. 

For me this feels the same as everyone with their grafspee challange does the event / mission end on 19th or on the 20th??? if i would have known that i needed to win 1 more game i would have play that Sunday 1 more game!!!

The game is so beautiful but slowly i feel so more hate, unsatisfied, disrespectful.

[-5D2-]
Players
492 posts
3,644 battles

That i'm aftaid is your fault for missing in my opinion. I haven't done the lunar stuff so I can comment on whether it shows clearly you need to do another match. From the mission trees though if you want the reward you need to unlock it THEN play a match to win it so I would have assumed the lunar stuff was the same. 

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,507 posts

Dear reader,

Do you like this game to??? but so know and often you have questions or problems or you feel under pressure???

Then did you send a ticket to the Wargaming.net Customer Service in hopes off being heared or helped???

So that is what i did and i feel very unstatisfied by their "help", in fact they didn't help at all they just gave the same answers back at you that they will do with everyone.

I'm a 50 year old player and i recieved a lot of help to play this game thanks to my son. I play every day i even surpassed my son in play time and ships and so i tryed my best to get the missions done.

So this is what happend;

Last weekend or more there was the Lunar-new-year-marathon Event Missions. There where 5 missions.

1 missions would be completed if you had done all 4 missions succefully atleast that is what ingame looked liked. I only needed 1 more Mission, this was Mission 4 something with 20.000 xp without modifiers i played a lot last Sunday and in my last game i played i would succesfully completed the mission and i did. i was killed before the match ended so with good thoughts i logged off. After working on monday and in the evening logging back in i had no reward no ship.

I created a ticket and they won't do anything about it. They say: "Since you did not complete the mission, you will not get the reward." I found out on the news tab on the official website that you need to win 1 more game after you had succesfully done all 4 missions. I didn't know about that and didn't recall it listed in game. 

For me this feels the same as everyone with their grafspee challange does the event / mission end on 19th or on the 20th??? if i would have known that i needed to win 1 more game i would have play that Sunday 1 more game!!!

The game is so beautiful but slowly i feel so more hate, unsatisfied, disrespectful.

There where 5 missions in game.

Missions 1 - 4

- Reach 20,000 base XP with nation X ships

Mission 5

- Win one battle after completing missions 1 - 4

That you didn't notice this mission is not the fault of Wargaming. It was displayed right along the others. The fault lies with you and because of your error you didn't recieve the reward ship. The only one to blame is you and ofcourse support can't help you in such a case.

Players
6,008 posts
7,043 battles

WG will never help one single person because they need to do it for others.

So many of my "help me pls" tickets was rejected.

Graf Spee is not that good ship. Those ARP ships are in normal tech tree, so you did not miss anything in my opinion.

[JRM]
Players
660 posts
10,868 battles

Too bad you were so short to get it. Ship provides unique game-play, makes huge credits and excellent captain trainer for other ships. I guess this can only help to learn this lesson for other opportunity. There will be more special events in future. 

[NED]
Players
4,201 posts
11,706 battles

Well on topic: they did respond. Maybe you don't like the response but that's not the issue. IMO CC is working well. Didn't send that much tickets but always got a decent response. If only "sorry, we can't help you here." And attempts to solve a problem didn't work (f.e. somehow I can't change my password). But my point is: never send a ticket unresponded. So yes I do feel helped.