Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Corvi

Fix Chatban Abuse Please

12 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
922 posts
11,303 battles

[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been moderated by Wg staff member due to inappropriate content
  • Cool 5

[EYLIG]
WoWs Wiki Team, WoWs Wiki Team
1,791 posts
13,443 battles

wont bother me much

This post is simply confusing... Make up your mind, dude!

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
922 posts
11,303 battles

This post is simply confusing... Make up your mind, dude!

That was a replay to the other guys saying that he should jsut go AFK, not to the snowflake calling out everyone to spam reports at me ...

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

I think someone from WG might come around and say that you got a toxic history and that the report maybe on it's own wasn't warranted but the system is working as intended :trollface:

Then this thread will remain open so serve 'as example' until enough people come around pointing out that if a report is unwarranted claiming the system still works as intended if that report can lead to a chat ban is a bit silly, after which this thread might be closed anyway because it turned into a 'whine fest'.

But hey, I am not 100% sure :hiding:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
922 posts
11,303 battles

I think someone from WG might come around and say that you got a toxic history and that the report maybe on it's own wasn't warranted but the system is working as intended :trollface:

Then this thread will remain open so serve 'as example' until enough people come around pointing out that if a report is unwarranted claiming the system still works as intended if that report can lead to a chat ban is a bit silly, after which this thread might be closed anyway because it turned into a 'whine fest'.

But hey, I am not 100% sure :hiding:

Only thing that has a toxic history is WG's inability to fix apparently problems or listen to the community ...
  • Cool 2

Beta Tester
194 posts
5,634 battles

Whilst I wouldn't want to comment on the OPs individual case it does seem a bit daft and open to abuse you can spam multiple reports against one person and report someone for misbehaving in chat who hasn't said anything or used the function keys... Honestly it baffles me how they could have implemented a report and karma system and not have thought of this...

Alpha Tester, Players
5,134 posts

Only thing that has a toxic history is WG's inability to fix apparently problems or listen to the community ...

100% agree , if wg rid off bad players , then not need to be toxic at all ,,,

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,770 posts
10,685 battles

You almost literally asked for it.

"Won't bother me much" - what do you expect after ranting about potato team to people in bad mood because they're in the process of losing a Ranked match... And then - when they call you out on being a dlck in chat - you encourage them to go ahead and report you? If you wanted to get reported without mentioning sleeping with anyone's mother, that's exactly how you should've went about that. I'm only unsure why you're surprised at the ban after putting so much effort into acquiring it.

Edited by eliastion
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
922 posts
11,303 battles

You almost literally asked for it.

"Won't bother me much" - what do you expect after ranting about potato team to people in bad mood because they're in the process of losing a Ranked match... And then - when they call you out on being a dlck in chat - you encourage them to go ahead and report you? If you wanted to get reported without mentioning sleeping with anyone's mother, that's exactly how you should've went about that. I'm only unsure why you're surprised at the ban after putting so much effort into acquiring it.

Well, this chat was in the first 30 seconds of the game. Also, my replay was to the one from the enemy team ..

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,770 posts
10,685 battles

Well, this chat was in the first 30 seconds of the game. Also, my replay was to the one from the enemy team ..

Well, it certainly didn't look like that. I don't say it wasn't, of course, but it didn't look so...

And if this chat was in the first 30 min of the battle, before anyone even really managed to f*ck up... yeah. If I were there, I'd see three candidates for a chat misuse report. Not sure if I'd really report anyone, but I'd most definitely at least entertain the thought.

Edited by eliastion