You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MWOMA

Unfair chat ban

7 comments in this topic

[PNAVY]
Players
18 posts
13,057 battles

Re-posted

So while I was playing my gearing, there was a Chapayev division (2 chapayevs + kagero) who were trying to hunt me and chased me to the edge of the map. However, I sank them all. Seemingly they got offended because I outplayed them and they 7x3 reported me and  got me an unfair chat-ban. 

is it allowed to upload the replay here ? (apparently not) cause something have to be done and justice has to take place !! 

This is frustrating, now I am unfairly chat banned and if this wont stop it will happen again and again, anybody is going to report and unfairly punish the player who outplayed him because he can !!!!!

(PM if the if you want the replay file cause seemingly the moderator will will just close the topic if I attach it here without answering if yes you can or no you cant post replays here)

Edited by MWOMA

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,300 posts
6,181 battles

(7x3)

Also this isn't shaming so you're allowed to post the replay ....at least I think so....unless he already did remove it in which case I'm wrong (even though they really are morons)

Edited by domen3
  • Cool 1

[PNAVY]
Players
18 posts
13,057 battles

Also this isn't shaming so you're allowed to post the replay ....at least I think so (even though they really are morons)

I know right ? my original topic got closed by the awesome moderator without pointing which section exactly of the forum rules were breached. 

so I had to re-post it again here .....

Edited by MWOMA

[PNAVY]
Players
18 posts
13,057 battles

there is nothing you can do vs fake chat bans ,,,,

Well, this have to be fixed otherwise its ridiculous. 

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,504 posts

I know right ? my original topic got closed by the awesome moderator without pointing which section exactly of the forum rules were breached. 

so I had to re-post it again here .....

And you think reposting a thread closed by a moderator is wise?

Alpha Tester
2,070 posts
1,108 battles
If you had bothered to read the forum rules from the link i gave in the closed topic you will notice the rule breach comes under 'Naming and Shaming'. Making a re-post of a closed thread is also a breach of the rules and thus this thread will be closed.