Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Anax7

Arson achievement with a Leander?

10 comments in this topic

[HARF]
Players
24 posts
4,167 battles

I recently played a game and a Leander on the opposing team earned the "Arson" achievement. How is this possible since that ship does not have HE shells? 

arson.JPG

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

I recently played a game and a Leander on the opposing team earned the "Arson" achievement. How is this possible since that ship does not have HE shells? 

Secondaries fire HE
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
430 posts

it's not Arsonist (Set an enemy ship on fire and destroy her. Damage caused by fire must exceed 40% of the destroyed ship's normal HP) but Naval Warfare: Arson. It means that his secondaries set on fire an enemy ship and destroyed her.

Edited by Live85
  • Cool 2

[HARF]
Players
24 posts
4,167 battles

Oh yes thats right! "Arsonist" and "Naval Warfare: Arson" are two different achievements! This brings up another question: There were countless times I killed a ship by fire and I didn't get the "Naval Warfare: Arson", does this only concern the secondary armament?

Edited by Anax7

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

If you play for more than a year, you probably already have this achievement. The "Naval Warfare" achievements can only be earned once per account.

Edited by Tungstonid
  • Cool 1

[ENUF]
Beta Tester
117 posts
10,064 battles

I nearly got witherer with Edinburgh once. 45k with 10 fires and 10k by flooding. So it's certainly possible.

• Cool 1

Players
1,058 posts
7,676 battles

Oh yes thats right! "Arsonist" and "Naval Warfare: Arson" are two different achievements! This brings up another question: There were countless times I killed a ship by fire and I didn't get the "Naval Warfare: Arson", does this only concern the secondary armament?

Naval warfare: Arson is awarded for setting an enemy ship on fire. He must played British cruisers only if his first fire was set with Leander.