You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yuzral

Yuzral's World of Warships videos

15 comments in this topic

Yuzral   

Ladies and gentlemen, I am Yuzral and this thread is a one-stop for all of my (decent) World of Warships videos.  Here you will find previews, the occasional review and gameplay commentary delivered with observations and the occasional round of gentle mocking when I do something stupid.  Enjoy!

​Opening this compilation we have a Hiryu facing off against 4 enemy ships in Ranked.  Someone's losing a star...

Yuzral   

Another week and some more video content for your viewing enjoyment.  Or not, if you're sensitive about battleships getting repeatedly penetrated by light cruisers.  Because that's exactly what Master_Ollie is about to do in his Neptune:

Yuzral   

Something a little different today.  Wargaming were kind enough to let me heave the USS Alabama for a test drive, so here are my first thoughts on her:

Edited by Yuzral

Yuzral   

​Thanks to Strefs for this one: He takes us on a tour of Two Brothers, demonstrating that Japanese destroyers do in fact have guns, why you don't turn around in Suicide Alley and why you shouldn't daydream about the Admiral when you're on the job.

Yuzral   

*Blows dust off thread*

Alright then, the first of the excerpts from last night's Shipstream - two games in the (work in progress) Gangut/October Revolution for your enjoyment:

• Cool 1

Yuzral   

Another video for your viewing pleasure.  Take one ranked battle.  Add a Ryujo.  Now mix in an enemy team and simmer while six teammates cheer from the sidelines: 

Yuzral   

More ranked action, this time with a game that was far too close for anyone's comfort:

Yuzral   

It's viewer replay time!  Tamernon takes out the Fiji...and then takes home a Solo Warrior, Kraken, High Caliber, Confederate, Dreadnought and a couple of Devastating Strikes.  Just another day in His Majesty's Navy:

Yuzral   

Taken from Shipstream (2100 UK time every Monday at twitch.tv/yuzral), it's a game that didn't go as expected from the loading screen.  This is what happens when one moderately competent Kaga driver meets the myth.  The legend.  The rumour.  The Saipan Seal:

Yuzral   

She's back on the drawing board for the moment, but the CCs got to play with Huang He for a bit.  My best game with her came on one of my Monday night livestreams: 

Yuzral   

Uncut, only slightly edited and 2 1/2 hours long, it's last Monday's Shipstream in which I attempt to shoot straight, US Bottlesheep and deliver various calibres of FREEDOM.  It...kinda works?

Yuzral   

For today's video, Eclaire takes the Tier X British cruiser HMS Minotaur for a spin.  What follows can be very easily described: 

Yuzral   

Grabbing an excerpt from last night's (18/11/17) livestream.  The new operation is live on the PTS and, after several attempts, a few of us managed to 5-star it.  Just:

Yuzral   

An excerpt from a recent livestream I did.  HSF Harekaze.  Random battle.  Almost 200k damage.  Almost a Kraken.  Almost an epic carry.  Almost...