Sign in to follow this  
MrConway

New Maps

12 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
6,196 battles

The New map "Ring" seems quite good. There are one or two islands near cap points on Domination that might need moving slightly for some of the less manoeuvrable battleships to have a chance but otherwise looks great and should prove quite fun when it goes live!

[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
36 posts
6,056 battles

Both maps are pretty good, only complaint I have is that Ring is kinda small.

Also so far I've noticed 3 variations of Domination on the Haven map, and out of all I like the cross-arranged variant the most (the one which resembles the Two Brothers layout)

[PORT]
Modder
1,493 posts
10,994 battles

Are you kidding me? :D only played on the new maps

Well, maybe they are not included in coop, as the bots-routes are not yet implemented :hmm:

Beta Tester
1,039 posts
7,436 battles

Well, maybe they are not included in coop, as the bots-routes are not yet implemented :hmm:

Okay, that may be a thing, only played random.

[PORT]
Players
153 posts
7,726 battles

New maps are definitely in Co-op. I played on them both a couple of times. You must just have been unlucky Smeggo. ;) Haven is particularly good. Plenty of cover, varying terrain heights which can be used strategically and lots of variations of cap positions for the domination mode. Well done WG.

[OFFS]
Players
125 posts
21,143 battles

Both maps are good! Very nice looking and good arrangements of islands! Like them a lot

I might add .. in all configurations of caps. I hope the variety will continue in live server.

Sign in to follow this