You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CleverViking

Warships.today stats reset to archived version?

7 comments in this topic

Players
503 posts
1,785 battles

I noticed that stats have suddenly been cut of at 10.02-12.02 for me (I also checked a couple of random other players). My ranked stats have also dissapeared even though they were there a couple of days ago. Anyone know if there has been some issues with the site?

I can't live without checking my stats, what should I dooo? :nerv_fish: 

Muh WTR......

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
957 posts
9,515 battles

The site has been all over the place for a few weeks now. I sent in a ticket (to W.T of course, not to WG) and they worked again for a day or 2. The site is at best now wobbly, and at worst unreliable. Also taking forever to load a page.

• Cool 1

[_GG_]
Weekend Tester
261 posts
2,309 battles

Yeh, the signatures have lately all been functioning very sporadically too. But IMO the most important stat you can check is your winrate, and that you see in game and on the WG official stats. WTR is a nice addition but I have no idea how relevant it is and how easy it is to pad/ what actions influence it, mine seems way more than what I feel like I probably should have, having played less than 1000 battles.:child:

Players
503 posts
1,785 battles

The site has been all over the place for a few weeks now. I sent in a ticket (to W.T of course, not to WG) and they worked again for a day or 2. The site is at best now wobbly, and at worst unreliable. Also taking forever to load a page.

Bit late (I completely missed your reply), but thanks for the update mate.

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
957 posts
9,515 battles

Bit late (I completely missed your reply), but thanks for the update mate.

No problem. It is working mostly again now. Still takes a long time and multiple refreshes to load the days stats, but otherwise is better than it was. 

Players
503 posts
1,785 battles

Now something weird happened again and I've apparently only played 180 matches. I do find it odd that they have a system that can remove data that has already been input. It would make more sense for it to use the data from last time it was updated. It doesn't seem to be an issue with WGs stats as it still says I have 720.

I do get that it's lame complaining about something that's free but it seems that lately it's broken more than it works.

[_GG_]
Weekend Tester
261 posts
2,309 battles

No problem. It is working mostly again now. Still takes a long time and multiple refreshes to load the days stats, but otherwise is better than it was. 

Lol, and now the signatures aren't working again.. :teethhappy: