You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Karasu_Hidesuke

Captains' Rank Insignia

7 comments in this topic

Players
507 posts

Was just having a look at my Russian captains when I noticed that their rank insignia seems to be changing when they get promoted. Am I just seeing this or have they actually gone to that much detail? If so it's a very nice touch and much appreciated!

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,679 posts
7,223 battles

Problem is that the USN and RN only change when you get to Commander and "scrambled egg" appears on the brim of the hats and later, you get more when you are an admiral.  The rank on the uniform is on the sleeves.

Same with the Krauts.

Edited by Hedgehog1963

Players
557 posts
4,734 battles

Does the Stephen Segal Captain also get "older" as he progresses through the ranks? I've heard that is true

Players
1,648 posts
12,101 battles

Does the Stephen Segal Captain also get "older" as he progresses through the ranks? I've heard that is true

I heard that too but only noticed him changing once. Not sure if he really gets older or if his pic got changed.

All others gain rank insignia. I think German captains are the most obvious as they get an Iron Cross quite early. Not sure about RN, I stopped paying attention to that :)

[SCRUB]
Players
1,969 posts

It that is true, he might not fit the picture area at the hightest rank.
  • Cool 2