Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Partykongen

Commander XP (re-)training?!?

15 comments in this topic

Players
42 posts
12,501 battles

Can someone please explain me the system?

Got Zulu hotel and dragon flag mounted to accelerate captain training until hes retrained for the new ships, but the amount of xp earned and the progress bar doesn't fit... (example: captain earned 8471 xp, but progress bar only shows progress of 1920 and that's with xp from a previous game)

Maybe I don't understand the crew retraining system?!?

Edit: Like a dummy, I addet the wrong screenshots from the wrong folder...please have another look

shot-17.02.19_20.08.50-0729.jpg

shot-17.02.19_20.09.35-0906.jpg

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,984 battles

Should be straight forward. No special mechanics around captain XP.

The captain XP you see in the post-battle report should just get added to the captain's progress towards the next level.

Your screenshots don't show any issues.

Players
42 posts
12,501 battles

Should be straight forward. No special mechanics around captain XP.

The captain XP you see in the post-battle report should just get added to the captain's progress towards the next level.

Your screenshots don't show any issues.

Added the wrong files...Please have another look

Weekend Tester
477 posts
4,742 battles

Honestly never even looked at that progress bar in battleresults. I'm sure if you look at you captain in port, you will have gained all the xp shown in battleresult screen.

Edited by ajappat

Players
42 posts
12,501 battles

Honestly never even looked at that progress bar in battleresults. I'm sure if you look at you captain in port, you will have gained all the xp shown in battleresult screen.

Nope. I havent. Demounted the flags, because they seem like a waste. I'm up to a bit over 3k xp. Should have more than 8, if they where added...

shot-17.02.19_20.59.09-0044.jpg

Edited by Partykongen

[D-ODW]
Players
146 posts
19,955 battles

I think you got over one point and you missed 6k thus the 1920 spilled over the new cap point, sorry cant be more clear just got the second guinness:playing:

[DSW]
Players
3,793 posts
7,737 battles

I still dont see anything out of the ordinary in your screenshots - you'll have to be a bit more comprehensive with them if you want to convince us there's something wrong and it's not just you...

Players
42 posts
12,501 battles

I still dont see anything out of the ordinary in your screenshots - you'll have to be a bit more comprehensive with them if you want to convince us there's something wrong and it's not just you...

Fist screenshot. Commander XP = 8471

Progress bar underneath says progress so far = 1920 -> the sum of all previous games + this is less that what I just earned in commander XP ??!?

[D-ODW]
Players
146 posts
19,955 battles

Er du norsk?

Så jeg prøver og forklare det for deg, de 8471 poeng du har fått i siste kamp har gått 6000 til å fille opp poeng nummer 9 mens de 1920 er det som er igjen.

[D-ODW]
Players
146 posts
19,955 battles

hehe ok then, the captain xp system is based on levels, each level is reached at different amounts of xp.

those 8471 points went to finish up the level number 9, as you can see you now have an available point to distribute.

The xp in excess is going to the new level.

Players
42 posts
12,501 battles

I'm retraining the captain. I reached lv 9 just before buying the shiratsuyu and moved my captain and started retraining. Theres not 54000 xp between lvl 9 and 10, theres 69000 xp. I was wrong, there is 54000. 

I just thought there was a connection bewteen earned captain xp and the progresbar ?!? Maybe I'm just confusing myself

Edited by Partykongen

Players
42 posts
12,501 battles

Ehh...problem solved.

I got the retraining skill in a previous battle. It just didn't say so. Thats why the 8471 xp "disappeared". They where used to finish the retraining.

Anyway, thanks to all for their patience and sorry for the confusion.

Edit: I'm still a bit confused about the connection between the status bar and the earned commander xp, but I give up

shot-17.02.19_21.27.57-0809.jpg

Edited by Partykongen

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,984 battles

Edit: I'm still a bit confused about the connection between the status bar and the earned commander xp, but I give up

The progress bar only shows your progress towards the next level.

If you just reached a new level then some of the XP from the battle went to finish the previous progress bar and only the remaining XP shows up on the new level's progress bar.

Players
1,058 posts
7,676 battles

Progress bar in post-battle results shows the current progress of your captain, but ignores the retraining progress. The bar does not progress during retraining, since the commander xp goes to the retraining progress instead. You will have to check the progress in the port to see accurate situation.

Sign in to follow this