You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Constantijn2

Mission reward S. Dragon

9 comments in this topic

[HOME]
Beta Tester
26 posts
6,534 battles

I completed the mission for the S. Dragon today, but I didn't get the ship nor the commander. Please give them to me.

Supertester, Sailing Hamster
421 posts
9,449 battles

down left corner is a pop up. in there it says additions "Apreggio" and "Dragon"

WoWs Wiki Team
389 posts
4,189 battles

As said  , indeed , u need to check out in the left down corner , there , u will have two checkboxes . By default , u will probably have both unchecked  , so the only thing u need to do is check the content u wanna see , and done :3

Players
199 posts
10,921 battles

Everyday somebody asks this question.

@Wargaming should implement a feature that enables the filter option by default at the moment a new special ship gets added to the player's inventory. Can't be that hard...

[MIRAI]
Players
591 posts
5,623 battles

It's not hard for them to implement that, but it will be hard to scroll through all the "i don't like anime/cartoon ships in muh game!!" Or "my eyes have been blinded by the stupid neon colors!", like we had with arp ships, becuase some ppl can't be bothered to turn the same filter off, and demand WG to come push that button. I mean, it's a whole additional click or even 2 they need to press. Waaay too complicated for some,

Therefore, damned if you do, damned if you don't. Welcome to social studies :P

Players
199 posts
10,921 battles

Again, to clarify: just once everytime a new of those special ships gets added. Not permanently. Should not disturb the players too much because you do not get new ships every day.

[MIRAI]
Players
591 posts
5,623 battles

You underestimate the laziness of our playerbase. All they had to do was disable yokosuka port and still the forums had monthly whining threads about it. We can whine for everything. I for example, am whining about all the whining :B